+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kronos v

Thread: suggestion: the "mercenary" issue

Default suggestion: the "mercenary" issue

can we please have a stickied post at the top of the forums explaining the red vs blue nature of warfronts, and the absence of mercenary.

alternatively, can we fill the front page of the pvp forums with necro'ed "I hate merc QQ" threads so we don't keep seeing the same dead horse get beaten by new players every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    can we please have a stickied post at the top of the forums explaining the red vs blue nature of warfronts, and the absence of mercenary.

alternatively, can we fill the front page of the pvp forums with necro'ed "I hate merc QQ" threads so we don't keep seeing the same dead horse get beaten by new players every week.
    No.

We here at Trion Lockbox Emporium Worlds United In The Pursuit Of Lockbox Acquisition feel that would be detrimental to the fun our players have while engaging in Player vs Player combat.

~Signature -03894
    Last edited by WhozDat; 01-04-2014 at 12:51 PM.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

lol -32/char on the anti, anti Merc threads
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails suggestion: the "mercenary" issue-no-soup-you.jpg  
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post

I get it if Trion is too stubborn to hire a player to co-mod a forum for the sake of a greater information outlet, but some of these stickies w/ info literally could be knocked out while doing a #2 with a laptop open. It's just getting obnoxious. I understand I can't code, so it's hard to get too angry about their game because I literally can't do a better job. Ideas is all I have, not programming skills. Now, making a forum something less than a useless page on the internet - that is something I know I could do better and it's quite irking to have some part of me that cares about this silly sub-forum and not have the ability to make it better than any dev/mod has given a S to do.

Not even counting how much noise is kept up in here. This place is horrible for an information outlet It's such a useless clutter fest of crap~ I hate to be blunt but I can't speak any other way.
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-04-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Soulwalker

Does this mean I can get a refund of credits for faction changing my cleric to Guardian for Seastone when I'm basically perma Defiant again?
    Seventeen@Seastone <The Cult>, previously <Trouble Makers>

Quote Originally Posted by Mintiqt View Post
    Does this mean I can get a refund of credits for faction changing my cleric to Guardian for Seastone when I'm basically perma Defiant again?
    no.
    because you are never defiant.
    in warfronts you are either red, or blue. not guardian/defiant.
    in CQ you are oathsworn, nightfall, or dominion. not guardian/defiant.
    everywhere else, you are guardian.

as such, you are never a defiant anywhere, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread