+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to changeup the warfronts

Default How to changeup the warfronts

As a p90 sin I find myself constantly avoiding anything relating to stone carrying. This is mainly due to the low favor and gain from doing it. I find myself usually the only person killing healers because other people give up trying. Ultimately nobody dies because there is multiple healers healing each other and tank hybrids beating off in the corners. To mix up the WFs and so that people actually die more often rather than a pm with a few good dps and a butt load of healers, you should add like a skull spawn buff that does like triple damage and spawns at random. That way even with the premade of healers, one can down a carrier or atleast a healer so that the game can become more fun. So to help pvp along please post comments or ideas that a gm will hopefully read.

problem with arenas: Que time and no reward

To help wf- reduce tanking or healing overall to speed up kills.

but mages already die fast.

be honest, you rather attack a mage before a warrior or cleric or other rogues if you had the choice.
    Last edited by BouncyHippo; 01-04-2014 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyHippo View Post
    but mages already die fast.

be honest, you rather attack a mage before a warrior or cleric or other rogues if you had the choice.
    tempests die faster than pyros.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Haha seriously lower ttk?

Ascendant

The mismatching of balancing healers on each side is more of a problem then just stating "healers are godmode." Healers are most definitely not.

Most people don't focus, which is basic. How much more dumb do you need the game?

We also needed new wfs-that's how you mix it up. More wf's with several, spaced out objectives.

+ Reply to Thread