+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By spaceboots
  • 1 Post By Rikalus

Thread: its easy being a mod

Default its easy being a mod

Every time I don't like a post I can put a cool looking box under it telling the poster they are naughty. If I really don't like the thread or if anyone is Russiain i can copy/paste this!

Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!

It's so fun being a mod, only problem is those pesky bots that post multiple threads about sweet offers on kitchen sets from England.

kitchen bot was differently best bot. Though the movie bot does give me news updates.

It's a toss up, my soul is torn.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 01-02-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Don't knock the moderation, over the holiday break, I watched tons of sport and movies for free and also got my awesome new kitchen installed. Next weekend I am going to pick up my super rich Nigerian prinecess from the airport and we are going to live happily ever after

On a more serious note. the moderation and AOE thread closures of anything russian was crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikalus View Post
    Don't knock the moderation, over the holiday break, I watched tons of sport and movies for free and also got my awesome new kitchen installed. Next weekend I am going to pick up my super rich Nigerian prinecess from the airport and we are going to live happily ever after

On a more serious note. the moderation and AOE thread closures of anything russian was crappy.
    At least the mods read these forums. Aside from the fact that I believe 98% of Trion's developmental resources are being devoted to reinventing the lockbox, they avoid this forum like it's the plague itself, in/on their official forums, that they also avoid like the plague itself.

Glass half-full, half-empty sorta thing.

At least the mods might mention "Those russians in the pvp forums" in passing to the devs, likely make a few jokes about them as well, and thus the devs may actually hear about them, and get them a mod able to use google translator by late 2016.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

must be hard navigating to Google translate without someone holding your hand. it's almost like mommy didn't fold a pair of underpants for you and place it beside your bed and you can't find a pair so you go around that day without underpants.

It's easy to be a junk mod. Nobody puts any effort into this sub-forum.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Disciple

Dear God of Rift,

You've received a warning for violating our RIFT Community Guidelines for the following reason: Inappropriate Language/Content.

I still have no ban, and this thread has not even been deleted yet. Jesus Christ. I got a ban for something bull **** last time, now I'm making an attack on the moderators of these forums **** all happens.

Shadowlander

i got a warning for my sig yolo tho
    yolo swagged out 2 the max pulls. first gay vk in rift. lf cute boys. hmu valenroth@faeblight

+ Reply to Thread