+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: New Year Resolutions

Default New Year Resolutions

What are yours?

Mine is to try and be the best rogue again for another year. As long as Lastofpride and Quiescent continue to be part-time/non players it should be smooth sailing.
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 01-02-2014 at 09:08 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    What are yours?

Mine is to try and be the best rogue again for another year. As long as Lastofpride and Quiescent continue to be part-time/non players it should be smooth sailing.
    I'll just keep ruling Seastone. Will be easy enough since I'm already the dominant player on Seastone.

What are yours?

#1 Duelist for me.
    You seen that Exploded dude? hes quite the 61 nb.

Shadowlander

What are yours?

isn't lastofpride alting
    yolo swagged out 2 the max pulls. first gay vk in rift. lf cute boys. hmu valenroth@faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    #1 Duelist for me.
    You seen that Exploded dude? hes quite the 61 nb.
    is that you? would make sense since he never can top me in wfs and then asked me my spec and if I want to duel every time I'm on

I went DPS after wasting heals on you. You made me so disappointed when I had the chance to heal you I cannot even describe it. You played horribly. Nothing else can really be said.

So I just go DPS when I get sub-par DPS like this. Still looking for beasts who can out-do a WL cleric. I guess that will be my new years resolution, to find someone who can let me heal full time. But this is why I laugh when televised and sprawl argue. Watching a couple rookies debate which rogue fails at being the most OP calling in the game and still getting smashed by DPS clerics. Rogues are lucky I am keeping mine on the DL =/

New Year Resolutions-newbs.jpg
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-02-2014 at 09:47 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Walker

Still the same old 1280x1024

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I went DPS after wasting heals on you. You made me so disappointed when I had the chance to heal you I cannot even describe it. You played horribly. Nothing else can really be said.

So I just go DPS when I get sub-par DPS like this. Still looking for beasts who can out-do a WL cleric. I guess that will be my new years resolution, to find someone who can let me heal full time. But this is why I laugh when televised and sprawl argue. Watching a couple rookies debate which rogue fails at being the most OP calling in the game and still getting smashed by DPS clerics. Rogues are lucky I am keeping mine on the DL =/

Attachment 16394
    lol what 40k healing done? all i see is my 4 caps and 5 on point (1vX solol) kills and you and televised with zerg-mid-all-game-and-sort-by-damage.jpg

All I felt was disappointment when I gave you the chance to be pocket healed. Never again.

The only person who sorts by kills are the two newbs sitting under my name. I'd sort by kills too if I couldn't cut it the standard way 90% of people have been posting screenshots for the last 3 years as well. Like the clown who comes into a parse thread sorting it differently than everyone else. There is always someone who can't cut it and needs to sort the numbers differently to suit their personal vision.
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-02-2014 at 10:00 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Disciple

All of you are playing a rogue, which means you're bad.

/end of discussion

I ought to go PvP in game, people have a better chance against my mechanical faults than my wordplay.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

All I felt was disappointment when I gave you the chance to be pocket healed. Never again.
    i havent met a good pocket healer that can go with my playstyle except zimmyz. I like to 1vX when I'm solo which means if i got a healer with me i'm gonna push bigger 2vX. Most clerics get focused obviously then die too fast, zimmyzz is the #1 mobility cleric. Just look at televised's healbots, they might as well have him on /follow and they just stand there and die if the other team has any competent dps, and i dont know how but they get separated from him all the time and die as well. healing one person is apparently more complicated than i thought.
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 01-02-2014 at 10:04 AM.

i havent met a good pocket healer that can go with my playstyle except zimmyz. I like to 1vX when I'm solo which means if i got a healer with me i'm gonna push bigger 2vX. Most clerics get focused obviously then die too fast, zimmyzz is the #1 mobility cleric. Just look at televised's healbots, they might as well have him on /follow and stand there and die if the other team has any competent dps.

that match you posted likely would have been much closer in team kills if other people on his team got more than 50k healing.

There was nothing to keep up with when healing you. It was more like I'm extremely bored because this guy has a 30% link, a healer following him, and isn't doing squat with the potential. You sort of suck dude, I hate to say it. Your talk vs gameplay ability has a bigger disparity than the average trash talker around here. I don't know how to break it to you but, you really are quite extremely average. It's alright bunta, one day you can sort games by damage.
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-02-2014 at 10:06 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Disciple

Watching you bads argue is quite entertaining. In fact, I bet I could 1v2 you all on my underpowered warrior

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast