+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By spaceboots
  • 1 Post By Drakedog
  • 1 Post By Kronos v

Thread: Cracked! Trions balancing formula!

Plane Touched

Default Cracked! Trions balancing formula!

When you are in your next WF, try this:

First, some algebra:

Let w = the number of warriors on your side.
    Let r = the number of rogues on your side.

Now the hard part.

Win factor = w + r

Whoever has the highest score wins.

(Sorry for exposing your secret Trion. To be fair you have some variations on this

In KR it is 2r + w...............highest score wins

In Library its w + r + c..........highest score wins (yes, c stands for clerics, well done!)

In Codex, we are back to 2r + w

Hope you have patented these formulae Trion, sorry for the expose....)

Or enter one defiler sticking 30% link on highest dps and faceroll to victory!

Trololololo the lol lol ... Lol! Happy Trollmas!
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Plane Walker

M = 1/2 W or M = 1/4 sin spec R

Shadowlander

oh ok i was wrong then because i thought it was like

y = how many people on ur team feel yolo
    s = how many swagged out ppl on your team (u know the ones w/ cool rp 'wardrobe' slots but then when u inspect them, they actually have that stuff equipped)
    j = how many jealouse ppl are on the other team (the ones that pm u and tell u that your not cute and that u swaq is whack)

so u take your y + s and divide by j. if ur result is larger than j, ur team will win 00% of the time i know this as fact. unless u have a lot of dps clerics u can just add them to the j count if u want bceause they r jealous that u know how to play your class
    yolo swagged out 2 the max pulls. first gay vk in rift. lf cute boys. hmu valenroth@faeblight

Poor OP is a bad mage, here's some math to help out your team

D= Dom D/W=0
    C>2*W
    Where M is melee and H is Harb M=H which does not = W

I feel there should be something in these formulas involving the number of players on a team, minus the number of equipment slots with pve gear slotted, divided by the number of empty slots.

further reductions in a teams overall score should also take into account the number of @laethys player on a team.
    increases in the teams "nerd rage" factor can be found by looking at the number of @seastone players.

@faeblight players can be something of a wildcard, adding a degree of chaos into any attempts to pin down a final score. there is always the possibility of one of them decided that "he rolled defiant, but got merced" so he's mad and will attempt to sabotage the team.

lastly, dorfs only count for half value in any variable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Rift Chaser

Useless formula's unless an Asian verifies.

my screenshot library is a theory killer then again I am my own variable

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    I feel there should be something in these formulas involving the number of players on a team, minus the number of equipment slots with pve gear slotted, divided by the number of empty slots.

further reductions in a teams overall score should also take into account the number of @laethys player on a team.
    increases in the teams "nerd rage" factor can be found by looking at the number of @seastone players.

@faeblight players can be something of a wildcard, adding a degree of chaos into any attempts to pin down a final score. there is always the possibility of one of them decided that "he rolled defiant, but got merced" so he's mad and will attempt to sabotage the team.

lastly, dorfs only count for half value in any variable.
    Or there is one that is only on Faeblight because that was their beta server..... doesn't give a crap about sides, and always plays to win because losing sucks and I get less favor and NO WL marks for a loss.

But I do agree..... Faeblight players are a wildcard. You never know if you get someone decent or someone that sucks. It could go either way.

AE's are interested in the PvE aspect of a game more than anything else. The AE thrives as a solo adventurer, counting coup with each new destination and discovery, poking into every corner of a map and toying with each nuance of a game mechanic.

Rift Chaser

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.

Ascendant

I think the balancing works more like counting cards: each r90 is a +, each defiler is a +, and each sentinel is a +

Each tank is a -, each warden is a -, each afk stealthed rogue is a -

Everything else is more or less neutral

+ Reply to Thread