+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: You are all Sheep

Champion of Telara

Default You are all Sheep

CQ -> Learn to play. I mean if you are in CQ and have a raid with 10 clerics and none healers it would be a good idea to change to heals. It gets even more absurd when none of these 10 Clerics change but complains about being wiped by a non-existent premade on the other side. You died because no one went heals. How is this hard to grasp. Then for all you dps clerics, mages, and rogues -> In CQ don't go melee unless you are a tank. Granted, the raid had no heals but it is worse when you charge in as Shaman and die in .001 seconds. It is an IQ test.... See. I love it when rogues go BD and not easy mode rogue sab in CQ with absolutely no support. I would not really care but going on a tirade about how Shaman is underpowered does not help your cause..... lol

Wafronts -> If there are no healers then go heals. If you do not go heals then do not complain about premades or how overpowered certain classes are in the game. You died due to your own stupidity. For instance, whining about the warlord warrior with a 30% defiler link and two pocket healers while you go Shaman and charge the entire enemy team with no healer on your team.... You are stupid. Yes, that Mage Harb did kill you but he had a link and a pocket healer. You see a pattern. The Mage Harb had a link on so took less damage and was getting healed while you mindlessly charged in and got T-bagged.

Premades -> How is it so hard to find five people to que pvp with? Are your mentally ill or just incapable of writing tells. Here is an idea. Ask people to join you. At the very least duo que with a dps and healer. Use your brains.

I am not sure how Trion can nerf cooperation or friends wanting to play together. All to often whiners die due to being stubborn and stupid.

Somebody is mad
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

I play my cleric, go DPS, and don't complain about heals.

I'll flip side this, don't complain about heals if you aren't even beast enough to do 1/2 my damage without them. I get heals work but, I've only been doing my cleric for a few months now and I'm tired of horrible DPS who want heals. I have a pretty simple golden rule, I'll heal you hands down if you DPS far better than me.

And hooray I'm Warlord now xD
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-31-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I'm sorry according to the general forums instead of changing specs in Rift, the content just needs to dumbed down.

The solution is obviously to remove conquest.

Also, Stormzill
    STORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORM

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post

I'll flip side this, don't complain about heals if you aren't even beast enough to do 1/2 my damage without them. I get heals work but, I've only been doing my cleric for a few months now and I'm tired of horrible DPS who want heals. I have a pretty simple golden rule, I'll heal you hands down if you DPS far better than me.

Can you make one exception on healing bad dps? Luxie charges too much for pockets and I'm on a pvp'ers budget.

We are the 99%.
    Last edited by robbinthehoodz; 12-31-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Shadowlander

Default don't be a black sheep

You are all Sheep-black-sheep.jpg
    which one are you?
    Last edited by Yerup; 12-31-2013 at 10:41 AM.

if sidvader is the shepard send me to the wool factory instead
    Last edited by dday; 12-31-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robbinthehoodz View Post
    Can you make one exception on healing bad dps? Luxie charges too much for pockets and I'm on a pvp'ers budget.

We are the 99%.
    I was only being half serious, sometimes I just don't feel like healing >.<. I thrown down the guantlet and try to heal pugs time to time, sometimes it prevails. If I notice someone who I think can do good though I'll usually switch to heal and give them a shot.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Yerup View Post
    Attachment 16366
    which one are you?

He's the one who can't do more than 3k dps, who never plays as a tank, never rolled a healer, but complains about the lack of heals.

You need to ask yourself...WHY don't clerics WANT to heal....
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post

I am fine with that. I just get annoyed when people complain about dieing to a lack of gear, a premade on the other side, or etc when it is entirely there fault. I mean if you have no healers and the other team has five how the does the apparent overpowered status of an assassin rogue have anything to do with the fact you died. He was getting healed.

It is like lemmings or sheep to the slaughter of stupid.
    Last edited by Sidvader; 12-31-2013 at 12:38 PM.

The forumns are full of wooly mammoths and the cavemen running their stone age specs in game. The mods need to start rubbing their sticks together and smoke these monstrosities out I dont give a **** what the rabbit says listen to the dodo!

Daughter and I are watching Alice in Wonderland..... For the hundreth time! Shes so cute tho love it.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    on my rp server we often discuss this storyline and its plot twist
    yolo swagged out 2 the max pulls. first gay vk in rift. lf cute boys. hmu valenroth@faeblight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast