+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freelancer's Marks and Warlords Marks

Soulwalker

Default Freelancer's Marks and Warlords Marks

Hi guys.

Another noob question but only asking as i can't find the answers elsewhere...well i can't find answers that don't contradict each other.

1) Freelancer's marks

a) How many can i earn per week? Is it capped?

b) Most efficient way of earning them?

c) List of quests and locations for quests to earn said marks?

2) Warlords Marks

3) Is there any other way to earn marks...like can i do tons of conquest to farm as marks as i'd like?

Thanks in advance guys

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Blackvoid View Post
    Hi guys.

Another noob question but only asking as i can't find the answers elsewhere...well i can't find answers that don't contradict each other.

1) Freelancer's marks

2) Warlords Marks

3) Is there any other way to earn marks...like can i do tons of conquest to farm as marks as i'd like?

Thanks in advance guys
    By freelancers marks i assume you mean freelancers marks of conquest?

Assuming you are level 60 you get daily and weekly quests in the pvp area in tempest bay. As far as i know there is no cap on how many you can earn but there is a physical cap because you just dont aquire them that quickly.

The quests in that area give a mix of favor, prestige, FL Marks and warlords marks. I seem to remember there being a prestige rank requirement before you start getting WL marks but im not sure.

Warlord marks are the same, the quests in the pvp area are the only quests that reward them. You also get them from random warfront charges which you earn 1 per day the same as expert dungeon charges.

You can get marks randomly from lock boxes but i wouldnt reccomend them as a means to gain a substantial number.

Soulwalker

Don't mean to be difficult but i'm not sure about your answer.

So if you can only obtain them from daylies/weeklies...then you are capped on how many you can obtain over a period of time....right?

This is if you take into account that you don't want to obtain them from Lockboxes?

If it is that you can grind them continuously and there is no real cap...then please do tell me where/how i am to do this.

Thanks again

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Blackvoid View Post
    Don't mean to be difficult but i'm not sure about your answer.

So if you can only obtain them from daylies/weeklies...then you are capped on how many you can obtain over a period of time....right?

This is if you take into account that you don't want to obtain them from Lockboxes?

If it is that you can grind them continuously and there is no real cap...then please do tell me where/how i am to do this.

Thanks again
    For the conquest marks you can do conquest over and over again obtaining marks all the time (for as long as your sanity lasts).

For WL marks at max (without spending) you can have 14 randoms (assuming you start with 7) plus the quests in the pvp area in TB. You can increase how many you get with token boosts - there is no cap built into the game like there are with raid currencies but there is a limit from the number of sources you can obtain them without spending $.

IF you choose to spend real $ you can buy as many random warfront charges as you like and gain as many warlord marks as you like.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4502418

The link is the patch notes regarding the WL mark cap removal.

+ Reply to Thread