+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP/Raid/Dungeon Armour?

Default PvP/Raid/Dungeon Armour?

I am just wondering what would be the best set of armor to get?
    I like to PvP at the moment but my build is more set to the PvE side (i dont plan on changing it) i have some of the level 50 PvP armor as it seems pretty good, but at level 60 will the PvP armor still be okay to do Dungeons and Raids?
    I think at 60 i will be doing more PvE, but would the full set of PvP armor be okay to do the Raids and Dungeons still, or would i have to have different sets of armor for different tasks?
    Sorry if this made no sense but hope someone can give me some guidance! thanks.

different sets and different specs for pvp and pve. **** i have 3 sin specs now, two for pvp and one for pve, two ranger specs, two mm specs, only one bd spec but that'll probably change soon.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

you can have more than one spec, and switch between them easily. see the "Roles" buttons at the bottom of your souls screen.

lvl 50 pvp armour is pointless for anything. its too bad you didn't search these forums first, you'd have not wasted the favour and maybe start buying some freelancer for when you reach 60 (you can buy the freelancer before lvl 60).

lvl 60 pvp gear is best for pvp. pve gear (of any kind, even raid gear) is very very bad for pvp.
    pvp gear is likewise bad for pve.
    different currencies to buy the different sets, so having a set of each is no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Thanks, I did know about the roles, so I might have to find another Pvp build;) I'll get the level 60 freelancers armor, but what raid gear is good, any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    different sets and different specs for pvp and pve. **** i have 3 sin specs now, two for pvp and one for pve, two ranger specs, two mm specs, only one bd spec but that'll probably change soon.
    I have 3 tank specs,2 MM specs, a ranger spec, 2 BD specs, 3 NB specs, 4 sin specs, a sab spec, a tac spec, a bard spec and a tacbard spec.

and I still find myself wishing I had maybe 3-4 more spec slots
    Last edited by WhozDat; 12-29-2013 at 01:04 AM.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

+ Reply to Thread