+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea
  • 2 Post By GreerEU
  • 1 Post By Jaxxer

Thread: New to PvP - Force Respawn?

Default New to PvP - Force Respawn?

First of all sorry if everyone asks this question ^.^
    So when i hit level 50 i decided to do warfronts randoms to level. I leveled 1-50 pretty much questing and it just seamed so slow compared to warfronts at level 50. Is warfronts okay to level from or is there a much faster way? it seams good considering the 40k bonus for winning (i think?).
    Also the main reason i am posting here is about the "force respawn", what is this? I have seen it many times when a player dies they can be force respawned but what exactly is it? Is it worth doing if you can do it and what will it cause the other player to do?

I know people say this also as i have seen it, but it is annoying when i become mercenary for games on end, there should be an option if you want to enter the warfront or something still, not sure if you still can leave with the 15min ban?

Anyway thanks for any information on the fastness of the warfronts and the force respawn;)\

Don't dig too far past the meaning. It means nothing more than you force them to respawn . Same result as hitting the respawn button. In some cases it could be a game changer between someone being able to take a rez I suppose. Or for open world purposes, soul walking.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Don't dig too far past the meaning. It means nothing more than you force them to respawn . Same result as hitting the respawn button. In some cases it could be a game changer between someone being able to take a rez I suppose. Or for open world purposes, soul walking.
    Oh i see now, i guess if someone will rez them, force respawn them instead, but if not, no need to worry about it!;)
    Helped allot, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GreerEU View Post
    Oh i see now, i guess if someone will rez them, force respawn them instead, but if not, no need to worry about it!;)
    Helped allot, thanks.
    I've noticed that force respawn often puts me back at the spawn point with a full timer (24 secs I believe). It may be that forcing this keeps enemies out of matches a few seconds longer than letting them respawn on their own? Not sure of the mechanics just what I've observed.
    Linkedin
    Crushing noobs in RIFT PvP since 2011

+ Reply to Thread