+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The new warrior soul shouldn't be a healer, it should be a bubbler.

Default The new warrior soul shouldn't be a healer, it should be a bubbler.

Warriors need their own version of Puri that's based around various damage/healing shields and requires a shield equipped to use their abilities.

Damage spikes, passive heals, bouncy shields, vortex bombs. Hell just throw the shield on the ground and start surfing around on it like a Magus then call it a day. That would be my ideal warrior soul.

Also... honey mead.... sweet delicious mead...
    Last edited by Wing man; 12-27-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Ascendant

Last I heard the warrior heal soul had a borderline broken aoe shield.

defiler would have been cool

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    Last I heard the warrior heal soul had a borderline broken aoe shield.
    And it has been fixed.

Really though, they aren't going to redesign the entire soul at this point. Threads like this aren't going to accomplish much aside from annoying people. It is what it is.
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 12-27-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    And it has been fixed.

Really though, they aren't going to redesign the entire soul at this point. Threads like this aren't going to accomplish much aside from annoying people. It is what it is.
    Oh I doubt they would, I just found the opening post funny since the ONLY thing I had heard about the soul was that it is/was an amazing group shielder.

So to me, I immediately imagined the thread being equivalent to someone going "it would be really cool if pyromancers shot fireballs"

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    Threads like this aren't going to accomplish much aside from annoying people. It is what it is.
    I suppose you're correct considering I didn't use the terms "nerf", "CQ" "CQ power", "Slip Away", or "Arena" anywhere in this thread. Readers must be so annoyed they're absolutely livid.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    I immediately imagined the thread being equivalent to someone going "it would be really cool if pyromancers shot fireballs"
    lol the delicious irony considering pyros didn't really use fireball until the double tap.
    Last edited by Wing man; 12-28-2013 at 05:38 AM.

RR is just tired of people telling him an aoe raid soul is not what we want since it wont be good in PvP.

it will be my breaking point if they release this soul and its soul purpose is aoe raid healing with very little use in a 5 man dungeon or pvp. just straight up bs from trion and our testers. no more use talking about it though. we'll see it in a few months im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    it will be my breaking point if they release this soul and its soul purpose is aoe raid healing with very little use in a 5 man dungeon or pvp.
    Sounds like you're worried they'll give warriors DoL and call it a day.

+ Reply to Thread