+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: PvP dailies

Soulwalker

Default PvP dailies

Do these exist on the non-pvp servers? And if they do are the rewards the same? And if they are the same is that not unfair to the people who have to pvp to get these done? Just curious.

They exist. They PvP flag you.

Soulwalker

Better question is:
    is there any server where there´s "real" pvp going on at these dailys, or are they just designed for mentally challenged ppl who enjoy corpsecamping a green/blue equipped guy with 5 ppl with r90 gear?
    never seen worse designed "pvp" in any mmo before.

Ah yes, a thread complaining about something as useless as PvP dailies and didn't even bother checking to see that it worked the exact same way on pve shards first. It truly is Christmas. People make the silliest comments sometimes.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Ah yes, a thread complaining about something as useless as PvP dailies and didn't even bother checking to see that it worked the exact same way on pve shards first. It truly is Christmas. People make the silliest comments sometimes.
    Everything ok man you been on edge lately lol. Why you went off on me in that KR last night I just asked if that was ur pocket healer lol

Ascendant

Santa only gave him some coal and forgot to buff NB

yes the pvp dailies still exist on pve shard.
    yes there are still a dozen or more flagged and stealthed rogues spread around the pvp daily areas waiting to gank you on the pve shards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    Everything ok man you been on edge lately lol. Why you went off on me in that KR last night I just asked if that was ur pocket healer lol
    /tar Luxie
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

I'm always on edge

Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    /tar Luxie
    Luxie means nothing to me stir, it's you, it was always you.

Plane Walker

You say it as if he bought me from the rift store, people so jelly. Maybe if you were any good I'd pocket heal you.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    You say it as if he bought me from the rift store, people so jelly. Maybe if you were any good I'd pocket heal you.
    reactiongifdotgif.gif

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    Well seeing as I out performed him and took about 250k less healing and im not even p90 I think you actually should be pocket healing me instead lol. Here's the ss to refresh your memory

http://i.imgur.com/0SlmyvT.jpg

Btw we still lost the match, what kinda premade are you?? lol stick with montage next time so you don't look as bad with him carrying your heals.
    Last edited by Kiika; 12-25-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Being in a guild full of biased pve scripted dragon killers who hate anything pvp a holes and get special treatment with the devs, while you are the only one who pretends to be good at pvp with 5 heal bots and a pve trinket does that when he gets called bad by the entire pvp community.
    Last edited by DriftinARift; 12-25-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Well seeing as I out performed him and took about 250k less healing and im not even p90 I think you actually should be pocket healing me instead lol. Here's the ss to refresh your memory

http://i.imgur.com/0SlmyvT.jpg

Btw we still lost the match, what kinda premade are you?? lol stick with montage next time so you don't look as bad with him carrying your heals.
    might have something to do with me and luxie having fun fighting their premade while you were off ****ing around at life focus, as the 5x your damage taken would indicate. no one gives a **** about you. nonfactors will forever remain nonfactors. maybe in time you can learn to at least purge a healer since you obviously cannot kill any.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast