+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By dogkin
  • 1 Post By Kronos v

Thread: Ascended Disgrace?

  1. #1
    Ascendant Jeffreys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,680

    Default Ascended Disgrace?

    So my toon bugged out this morning, and I'm currently waiting out the 15 minute timer.

    The toon started keyboard turning in a left circle all on its own. I could move forward but couldn't strafe right. If I didn't keep my "D" key depressed, the toon would spin and spin and spin.

    It's hard to pvp this way. So I log out. Reenter warfront. Toon is still spinning.

    I exit the game. Reenter the game in less than 30 seconds. And there it is, "Ascended Disgrace."

    Trion, I think you need to relax the amount of time given to players for reentering a match since it's your buggy game causing issues. This isn't the first time my toon has been bugged out.
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

  2. #2
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    I'd have tried unplugging the keyboard and putting it back in.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  3. #3
    Champion robbinthehoodz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548

    Default

    This happens to me every so often. Usually if you press the button that turns you left, you will stop spinning.

    Edit: Someday I will use the mouse to turn, but that day is not today!
    Last edited by robbinthehoodz; 12-24-2013 at 09:26 AM.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreys View Post
    So my toon bugged out this morning, and I'm currently waiting out the 15 minute timer.

    The toon started keyboard turning in a left circle all on its own. I could move forward but couldn't strafe right. If I didn't keep my "D" key depressed, the toon would spin and spin and spin.

    It's hard to pvp this way. So I log out. Reenter warfront. Toon is still spinning.

    I exit the game. Reenter the game in less than 30 seconds. And there it is, "Ascended Disgrace."

    Trion, I think you need to relax the amount of time given to players for reentering a match since it's your buggy game causing issues. This isn't the first time my toon has been bugged out.
    Tally.........

  5. #5
    Ascendant Jeffreys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I'd have tried unplugging the keyboard and putting it back in.
    I'll try that next time.
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

  6. #6
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreys View Post
    So my toon bugged out this morning, and I'm currently waiting out the 15 minute timer.

    The toon started keyboard turning in a left circle all on its own. I could move forward but couldn't strafe right. If I didn't keep my "D" key depressed, the toon would spin and spin and spin.

    It's hard to pvp this way. So I log out. Reenter warfront. Toon is still spinning.

    I exit the game. Reenter the game in less than 30 seconds. And there it is, "Ascended Disgrace."

    Trion, I think you need to relax the amount of time given to players for reentering a match since it's your buggy game causing issues. This isn't the first time my toon has been bugged out.
    you have hardware problems...and its trions fault?

    P.S. its not the buggy game, its your buggy keyboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Jeffreys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    you have hardware problems...and its trions fault?

    P.S. its not the buggy game, its your buggy keyboard.
    I don't have a buggy keyboard

    PS: I heard Reaver is pro
    Last edited by Jeffreys; 12-24-2013 at 01:22 PM.
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

  8. #8
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreys View Post
    PS: I heard Reaver is pro
    lies and slander!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Disregard post, OP was caught keyboard turning by sprawl and came to forums to defend their self.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts