Until I hit CTRL + Y again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeEi2eJr32k

=]

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Enzoe View Post
    Until I hit CTRL + Y again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeEi2eJr32k

=]
    There are a few issues with this that will cause some misconceptions. First, you were never once CC. Good players can shut down warlord a number of ways. Second, the other team was unorganized pugs that ended up going down one at a time.

I have played against teams with the right healer comp that are nearly unkillable. Had doms on the other team that drain my energy so I cannot do anything. Assassins that drain your energy. I have been Chain CC. What you accomplished is doable by any class in the game. It also is an extremely poor reflection of end game pvp.

What the video does not show is the WL spec in more high end pvp and I am telling you right now it is a difference of night and day. Not even comparable. With better dps in the other team you take a crazy beating. MM root and perma slow you which as melee has a drastic impact to your dps. Drains. There are so many ways to shut down 61 WL......

Champion of Telara

Need to add more to this. I have played warfronts where the ranged damage is so high I cannot play the 61 warlord spec and went tempest. This is with a 30% defiler link and full time healers. Two rank 90 healers who are arguably the best two in the game.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sidvader View Post
    Need to add more to this. I have played warfronts where the ranged damage is so high I cannot play the 61 warlord spec and went tempest. This is with a 30% defiler link and full time healers. Two rank 90 healers who are arguably the best two in the game.
    I could beat you :3

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Enzoe View Post
    I could beat you :3
    At what? Lol. Wtf are you taking about. The point still stands.
    Last edited by Sidvader; 12-23-2013 at 11:28 AM.

MM root and perma slow you which as melee has a drastic impact to your dps.
    MM root and perma slow....

MM perma slow....

Buff wars!!
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by robbinthehoodz View Post

MM perma slow....

Buff wars!!
    the pyro root, mm knock back and any stun are all on different DR timers. like i have said in the past wl is great vs bad pugs vs people with a brain its shut down with ease.

WL damage is great as long as the other team doesnt kite, use any cc, have a dom, or you have to face off against a sin or nb.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    the pyro root, mm knock back and any stun are all on different DR timers. like i have said in the past wl is great vs bad pugs vs people with a brain its shut down with ease.

WL damage is great as long as the other team doesnt kite, use any cc, have a dom, or you have to face off against a sin or nb.
    Exactly. I finally agree with you. Lol.

Exactly. I finally agree with you. Lol.
    the 54 point root needs to have its damage looked at (i feel like its bugged right now because it ticks like a dot sometimes idk i dont get it but it hits too hard IMO) should be a hard hitting charge but st and break all cc

make tactical surge also reduce energy costs by a legit margin

turn defsensive surge into a cd like reduces damage done by 75% reduces damage taken by 50% for 4 secs so its actually useful. put it on a 1 min cd.

any other form of cc would make WL OP because its very durable right now and still packs a punch. with a healer behind it its very tough to bring down more so than any other melee soul

paragon and RB need to be able to match sin and NBs type of utilty and damage which it can not
    Last edited by dday; 12-23-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Champion of Telara

the 54 point root needs to have its damage looked at (i feel like its bugged right now because it ticks like a dot sometimes idk i dont get it) should be a hard hitting charge but st and break all cc

make tactical surge also reduce energy costs by a legit margin

turn defsensive surge into a cd like reduces damage done by 75% reduces damage taken by 50% for 4 secs so its actually useful. put it on a 1 min cd.

any other form of cc would make WL OP because its very durable right now and still packs a punch.

paragon and RB need to be able to match sin and NBs type of utilty and damage which it can not
    I have noticed the samething with the root. The cooldown idea is good. I really think warlord needs better single target CC. The energy idea is fine and makes sense attached to tactical surge but it needs to be pretty good. Warlord has insane issues with energy.

MM perma slow....

Buff wars!!
    Puppy :3

post more puppy gifs plox
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Warlords are a yummy snack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahliablood View Post
    Puppy :3

post more puppy gifs plox
    I
    am
    not
    just
    some
    awesome
    monkey
    that
    will
    dance
    on
    command

Fun Fact:Did you know that puppies can melt even the most Russian of all the Russians?
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

PUPPIES EVERYWHERE
    I love you. I really do. My ovaries imploded from the cuteness overload.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Rift Chaser

Warlord damage is great as long as the other team does nothing to stop you? Yeah the same goes for every other top dps class in the game. Warlords and melee classes aren't the only ones vulnerable to shutdown.

"microtransactions done properly is game design done poorly." - Some dude on an internet forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast