+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Trion in PvP

  1. #1
    Plane Touched Nakotix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    222

    Default Trion in PvP

    Personally I think Trion makes an all around better pvp experience...

    discuss.

    Edit: Ahh **** it, who am I kidding.
    Last edited by Nakotix; 11-20-2013 at 06:57 PM.

  2. #2
    Mei
    Mei is offline
    Ascendant Mei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    **** Trion.

    Fill that in with your imagination.
    Fluent

  3. #3
    Prophet of Telara Yoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    If I post in this thread truthfully, I'm afraid I will most likely be banned yet again. I've only been unbanned for 2 hrs now, I'm trying to at least make it to 24 hrs before dropping the hammer.


    Also, F the stalker creep who got my alt account perma banned. He is named after a state....a very boring state where surely nothing happens but tumble weeds blowing in the wind.





    HA no name and shame this time trion gg
    Last edited by Yoke; 11-20-2013 at 07:46 PM.

  4. #4
    General of Telara Dahliablood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Pvp here is fun, competitive and non monotonous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    **** Trion.

    Fill that in with your imagination.
    The word is love right?
    Last edited by Dahliablood; 11-20-2013 at 07:59 PM.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Rgizil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,161

    Default

    I got banned for saying

    Lolololololololololololololololololol pve in the pve thread

    It was trolling apparently
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

  6. #6
    Shadowlander TehNova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I got banned for saying

    Lolololololololololololololololololol pve in the pve thread

    It was trolling apparently
    lmao. gave me a good laugh.
    Missing the old PVP 2011. Sheathe@Deepwood

    Lee: Don't think. FEEEEEEEEL! It's like a finger pointing at the moon.
    Lee: Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory!
    - Enter the Dragon (1973)

  7. #7
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I got banned for saying

    Lolololololololololololololololololol pve in the pve thread

    It was trolling apparently
    You have to remember that Trion is so near to San Fran, and the customer service people are in Austin.... they're all very sensitive people.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Wing man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,600

    Default

    I thought this thread was going to be all about Trion employees participating in pvp.

  9. #9
    Ascendant azabar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,607

    Default .....

    lol@yoke thinking anyone cares enough about him to get him perma banned somehow. dat magic power over trion to employees to ban someone is op bro.



    seeing how 99% of the population now doesn't even know who you are lol.

    its ok bro, youll always be good in your own mind.

  10. #10
    Ascendant azabar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,607

    Default .....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    I thought this thread was going to be all about Trion employees participating in pvp.
    lmao thatd be the day

  11. #11
    Telaran PathOfExile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    91

    Default

    warriors r op
    Konstantene, Izualy, Mykee, Aristeiia.

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple Paradoxing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    lol@yoke thinking anyone cares enough about him to get him perma banned somehow. dat magic power over trion to employees to ban someone is op bro.



    seeing how 99% of the population now doesn't even know who you are lol.

    its ok bro, youll always be good in your own mind.
    Its para! I havent seen you since that karthan, and was still in merc, now im rocking 4 myr... where you been my hellbuggy farming buddy ?
    Paradoxing 60/90 M.Dwarf Defiant

  13. #13
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoke View Post
    If I post in this thread truthfully, I'm afraid I will most likely be banned yet again. I've only been unbanned for 2 hrs now, I'm trying to at least make it to 24 hrs before dropping the hammer.


    Also, F the stalker creep who got my alt account perma banned. He is named after a state....a very boring state where surely nothing happens but tumble weeds blowing in the wind.





    HA no name and shame this time trion gg
    If you think it is me you are mis-taken. I didn't even know you were banned until you came here with a different name. Remember what I said about that hate crush? Did you ever consider that maybe you are just globally obnoxious and it is possible for more than 1 person to find this to be true? I know this might hurt your ego but, guess what? I don't care about you enough to even give you a conscious thought of the day beyond seeing your posts and replying.

    False accusations, you just keep digging with that shovel. Why don't you leave the forums? You make yourself look worse with every post here. It craves attention and neediness. You found a great game, get over your past. And lastly, get the hell over me. I'm okay with chicks obsessing me, but no bueno to dude creepers.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-21-2013 at 09:18 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Once upon a time I was merced to defiant with one dev and other 4 rouges facing premade guards.









    That dev left before wf began.

  15. #15
    Champion robbinthehoodz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spatakus View Post
    Once upon a time I was merced to defiant with one dev and other 4 rouges facing premade guards.









    That dev left before wf began.
    And that dev's name? Albert Einstein.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts