mm
    sin
    mm
    sin
    inq
    sin
    Buy stuffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxing View Post
    Thanks man, i aspire to be as hated as you by the community of rift one day.
    only greats become so hated. Floyd mayweather, a rod, Crosby, terell Owens, lebron, Jon jones
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 11-21-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    only greats become so hated. Floyd mayweather, a rod, Crosby, terell Owens, lebron
    Steve Bartman would disagree.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

sin, healing optional

http://i.imgur.com/gdd91HS.jpg

Default ....

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    You ever try to come up with a name you can easily change into an insult? It's pretty hard. Someone one day called me Dikkota. I was pretty entertained.
    I laughed at that, dikkota. I admit I sat here for like 5 mins trying to think of something equally as entertaining for you. the best I came up with was "dildokkota".

sin, healing optional

http://i.imgur.com/gdd91HS.jpg
    Nice cherry pick ss, even when you do *ok* i can still see you raging in /y on the far right of your ss… Lol not to bad with k/d tho!
    Paradoxing 60/90 M.Dwarf Defiant

Nice cherry pick ss, even when you do *ok* i can still see you raging in /y on the far right of your ss… Lol not to bad with k/d tho!
    heh. well said. i just lol at this whole thread

Cherry pick? Look at the premade on the other team.

I guarantee his team was camped the majority of the game, yet he did pretty well. Props, where props are due.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Why I love my rogue and furthermore BD. The Sin and MM stuff is cute. Here is my picture gallery to share, friends.

When you can hit like this

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/r...ax/bdgame1.jpg
    http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/r...ax/bdgame2.jpg
    http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/r...ax/bdgame3.jpg

This is why I can't stand playing my MM unless I have to. Because honestly even a full geared MM with all the best runes and a DPS seal, is about as good as an r68 Inq.. So I was serious to all in general - if you are getting heals, use a more powerful spec plz.

I was actually impressed the other night, I died to a 4.6k binary strike.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

cherry pick? we won vs horseock, zekken nuku premade by like 400 points. I can post the whole ss if you want my yell is saying zerg dex the entire game , nice strat! because I was single handedly holding the three outer points 1v2 and 1v3 while everyone else just ran to dex every respawn. I dont rage in computer games
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 11-22-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robbinthehoodz View Post
    Cherry pick? Look at the premade on the other team.

I guarantee his team was camped the majority of the game, yet he did pretty well. Props, where props are due.
    the kills are even and nuku was healing so i doubt they were in a 5 man premade unless bard is the new premade healer of choice. not knocking tech but simply stating it was an even game

all i get out of this thread is how much more fun rogues are. if my team is getting face rolled or has no healers i have 0 options on my warrior to have fun. rogue can still play mm with no heals or camp in sin and obv bd and nb are money for when you do have heals. even good bards can put out some awesome support heals and buffs.
    Last edited by dday; 11-22-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    the kills are even and nuku was healing so i doubt they were in a 5 man premade unless bard is the new premade healer of choice. not knocking tech but simply stating it was an even game

all i get out of this thread is how much more fun rogues are. if my team is getting face rolled or has no healers i have 0 options on my warrior to have fun. rogue can still play mm with no heals or camp in sin and obv bd and nb are money for when you do have heals. even good bards can put out some awesome support heals and buffs.
    Ya but still...

Tie!
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post

exactly the point of the thread and why I can't go back to my warrior. rogue is just too much fun and much more variety of play.

exactly the point of the thread and why I can't go back to my warrior. rogue is just too much fun and much more variety of play.
    yea i wish i could mirror my progression and trade my warrior for rogue. just no way in hell im grinding everything again with my limited play time. still only rank 83 on my warrior as is. just an overall better designed class for pvp by a lot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast