Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Why are these LoL players coming to rift forums to talk bad bout the game?

Default Why are these LoL players coming to rift forums to talk bad bout the game?

just go play your game... leave rift alone...

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    just go play your game... leave rift alone...
    They are probably venting I guess I am not sure.

I must say congratulations to screamo though, once he left I haven't seen any posts from him at all. The others probably have withdrawal symptoms.

Ascendant

they are probably one of these "Oh noes im stuck in Elo Hell" whiners ;)

With that matchmaking system the better you get, the better players are in your games. So it's rare to totally dominate a game the way you can in Rift. And once you reach your level, you'll have your share of games where you are the worst player on the board. That's not for everyone - it's why smurfing has been a huge problem for the whole genre. So I expect they're trying to hold on to the image or feeling of stomping all competition. They won't get it over there.
    Last edited by Stay; 11-20-2013 at 12:40 AM.
    I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Ascendant

Most i see that are coming on the forums were prior mostly premade players.

An honest look at the game shows that the vast majority run solo/duo and there never was competitive teams save for the same 3-4 groups attempting to play a portion of the game that simply does not/still doesn't exist.

Obviously a game that does not support this mode of play would become boring when you stack the best comps and run coordinated 5's vs pugs in the hopes of finding a challenge. To this i say who is the delusional one here? In lay mens terms, really, what did you expect?

I myself dont run premades due to the immense amount of effort it takes. Immense because most players do not want to run 5's. Most want to enjoy their calling/soul build and play with friends. While i do run "5s" with guild friends it is by no means a perfect comp or soul builds. Its just me running with guildies to enjoy wf's together without being restricted by the games super restrictive comps for actual 5's.

You need another actual team based pvp game built around a specific number for this. We actually have it in a sense, just our smallest wf maxes out at ten, not five. Our competitive player base is so small though that no one realistically tried 10vs10 as team comps plus it would, again, be difficult to set this up.

Long story short its a lot of players expecting/wishing for the competition that was/isn't there. Im not talking individual players, but rather teams of good individuals. This is something these leetist players mistake all the time and build grand egos over team play vs unorganized pugs. To them i say grats, you finally figured out Rift doesn't support your delusional wfs. even if you are actually elite it took how long for your minuscule brains to grasp this concept. Its a good thing i figured this out for you long ago.

Claims X game is better than Y. Spends time on Y forums....
    Last edited by DrainHeart; 11-20-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Most i see that are coming on the forums were prior mostly premade players.

An honest look at the game shows that the vast majority run solo/duo and there never was competitive teams save for the same 3-4 groups attempting to play a portion of the game that simply does not/still doesn't exist.

Obviously a game that does not support this mode of play would become boring when you stack the best comps and run coordinated 5's vs pugs in the hopes of finding a challenge. To this i say who is the delusional one here? In lay mens terms, really, what did you expect?

I myself dont run premades due to the immense amount of effort it takes. Immense because most players do not want to run 5's. Most want to enjoy their calling/soul build and play with friends. While i do run "5s" with guild friends it is by no means a perfect comp or soul builds. Its just me running with guildies to enjoy wf's together without being restricted by the games super restrictive comps for actual 5's.

You need another actual team based pvp game built around a specific number for this. We actually have it in a sense, just our smallest wf maxes out at ten, not five. Our competitive player base is so small though that no one realistically tried 10vs10 as team comps plus it would, again, be difficult to set this up.

Long story short its a lot of players expecting/wishing for the competition that was/isn't there. Im not talking individual players, but rather teams of good individuals. This is something these leetist players mistake all the time and build grand egos over team play vs unorganized pugs. To them i say grats, you finally figured out Rift doesn't support your delusional wfs. even if you are actually elite it took how long for your minuscule brains to grasp this concept. Its a good thing i figured this out for you long ago.

There were 4 separate 5 man premade WF groups from c2 alone.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Prophet of Telara

Because Trion caters to elitist

Default .....

Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    Because Trion caters to elitist
    I was wrong... they don't... that why you all left lol.

Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    I was wrong... they don't... that why you all left lol.
    Do you not know what it means to Choose your own path

The scoundrels will pay!

Plane Walker

Some people just crave attention.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    Some people just crave attention.
    I agree, They've crossed the line.

Shadowlander Tryndamere Barbarian King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBunnyRiven View Post
    I agree, They've crossed the line.
    They shall feel the wrath of my sword. And, trust me, it will be a slaughter.

LoL is a difficult game with a far less forgiving community. I'm sure coming back to your previous MMO and bashing it is part of all LoL ritual hazing ceremonies.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast