+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kronos v
  • 1 Post By Wing man

Thread: Two New WF Mode Inc

Plane Touched

Default Two New WF Mode Inc

Trion has been notorious for listening to players feedback, few good but most of the time bad advices from the handicap class.

This maybe one of the rare times where Trion can do some good in PvP. In the upcoming months, in a real attempt at tackling the core problem of PvP, Trion is developing two new WFs. True Class Clash and WoS Only.

Noone really knows what kind of WF these will play out as but if descriptions are any indication, pvp might truely be restored.

Your thoughts on the possiblities and if Trion have the balls to do what we have always wanted.

-Delhetorve
    Last edited by delhnuad; 11-19-2013 at 04:35 PM.

did i missed a dev post/livestream or where do you got that info from ? Or do talk about the 5vs5 wf coming ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    This game is not and never will be balanced for 1 vs 1.
    ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by delhnuad View Post
    Trion has been notorious for listening to players feedback, few good but most of the time bad advices from the handicap class.

This maybe one of the rare times where Trion can do some good in PvP. In the upcoming months, in a real attempt at tackling the core problem of PvP, Trion is developing two new WFs. True Class Clash and WoS Only.

Noone really knows what kind of WF these will play out as but if descriptions are any indication, pvp might truely be restored.

Your thoughts on the possiblities and if Trion have the balls to do what we have always wanted.

-Delhetorve
    I wonder that

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by R3db4ss View Post
    did i missed a dev post/livestream or where do you got that info from ? Or do talk about the 5vs5 wf coming ?
    Same. OP "What You Talkin Bout Willis?"

True Class Clash will be limited to matches of just one class. eg: all warriors vs all warriors, all clerics vs all clerics, ect.

WoS (Wrath of Saia) will pit teams of players (auto mentored down to lvl 20) against the greatest Rift PvPer of all time (who will be returning from a long hiatus just for this).

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

I've already seen warrior vs. warrior in low level PVP the last week. Enjoy dying...a lot.

I don't even want to contemplate cleric vs. cleric. It would be like a chlorodom dueling a chlorodom.
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

Default ....

failtroll lol

Ascendant

rofl, this cant be real

Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    I've already seen warrior vs. warrior in low level PVP the last week. Enjoy dying...a lot.

I don't even want to contemplate cleric vs. cleric. It would be like a chlorodom dueling a chlorodom.
    oooooooooooooooooooom
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

It's safe to assume over 50% of each new WF will be comprised of recycled content. That's why they are making two of them, so when you play both you can almost piece together 1 new map of original material.

+ Reply to Thread