+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Codex Weekend...

Soulwalker

Default Codex Weekend...

...or, Weekend to get Endlessly Merc'd to Defiant for A Pummeling.

Fail.

Why is it that I'm merc'd 80% of the time to defiant, for an unbalanced match that gives Guardians a 400 point lead?

Thanks for letting me watch "my team" win over, and over, and over.

So!

To recap, its beyond lame, incredibly frustrating, and infuriating beyond words (that I'm allowed to use in polite company... ) that someone be merc'd ENDLESSLY to the opposite team, to lose all day.

Thanks for nothing.

Why do you even have factions anyway?

Its dated, it doesn't mesh with your story (joke that that is), and it would be much simpler if you simply pressed "join", and were randomly assigned a meaningless colour.

TLR; I'm bitter about your stupid merc system, thanks for nothing.

10/10 would read again.

Inb4 lolunub

Soulwalker

Lolunub.

I'm guardian, I've played literally maybe 3 games since 2.5 as guardian, I've won a lot more than lost even as "defiant".

It's red vs blue homie, coke vs Pepsi, Sparta vs Athens.

Feel better? Oh, and l2play.

Would you like a hug? Because I have lots of those.

They were going to change the depreciated and misleading merc art but they were busy with Trove and playing LoL.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 11-16-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Daglar, for the love of whatever you worship please sticky your bit where you detailed how the queue system works so people will have reference from the horses mouth that the concept is now red vs blue despite what it says.

Us regulars would love it. <3 As a once forum mod, I know that even all cap sticky notes go un-read but, it wouldn't hurt. Considering we are this deep into the merc system and still getting threads, it's about time there's just an official word stickied to nail the coffin on any claim or assertion about how it works.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Default ....

inb4factionsdontexistanymore

Easiest solution is to change codex back to "Wheel of fate" on the weekends.

One of two things would happen:

1. Nobody queues for codex

2. Cannonbards
    Lockshock - 60 Mage R90
    Zeraxis - 60 Rogue R85
    If you need me, I'm on archeage now. Blight, on Inoch.
    Scratch that, it would be Blight on Thunderwing now, but I quit AA so I'm back as Lockshock on Vigil

Soulwalker

The ironic thing is defiants actually win ~75% of Codex games...

No guys your all wrong is really Daglar just singling out people! He sees the future and throws you on the losing team. -_-

But to be complete honest, I don't understand why people post about losing to the merc system. My question to them would be "Have you tired hitting "m" and looking to see what your team is doing? If your losing and your with your team maybe that group of 3 guys at the one place might be where you want to go. Just a thought :

I'm all for the mercing system but I can't deny that since 2.5 I've yet to be put on my home team. (guardians)

I get it, I think we all do. But everyone is going to poke more and more at these post because of the flood of them.

I don't even understand why the merc system was not removed at ftp. It was put in a while back to make games que take less time. However since then, other then 1-3am in the morning, I've not been in a group smaller then 12 -13 people in a while.

It's something trion should at least take a peek at to make sure there is nothing going wrong with the system. But, who knows I know that pvp doesn't sit in the top so could be like this for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Renorien View Post
    I get it, I think we all do. But everyone is going to poke more and more at these post because of the flood of them.

I don't even understand why the merc system was not removed at ftp. It was put in a while back to make games que take less time. However since then, other then 1-3am in the morning, I've not been in a group smaller then 12 -13 people in a while.

It's something trion should at least take a peek at to make sure there is nothing going wrong with the system. But, who knows I know that pvp doesn't sit in the top so could be like this for awhile.
    all I do is play at 1-3am so I'm grateful for mercing overall. You can't imagine how gratifying it is to have some random scrub say at the beginning of the match "thank god you're on our side now".

Until they completely get rid of the logos, the mercing message, and change the team colors to orange and purple the combined intelligence of the pvp community is never going to grasp the new matchmaking concept. Even then people will begin to theory that purple is clearly defiant and it has a slightly redder hue than blue.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Daglar, for the love of whatever you worship please sticky your bit where you detailed how the queue system works so people will have reference from the horses mouth that the concept is now red vs blue despite what it says.

Us regulars would love it. <3 As a once forum mod, I know that even all cap sticky notes go un-read but, it wouldn't hurt. Considering we are this deep into the merc system and still getting threads, it's about time there's just an official word stickied to nail the coffin on any claim or assertion about how it works.
    Maybe a better idea would be to just change the graphics in game for defiant and guardian to "say" red or blue? Also switching which starting point from match to match randomly.Add in an indicator on your character pic so you don't get confused in WF's as to WHICH side you landed on. But alas.../sigh I know ppl will find a way to complain about THAT too eh? lol

(I'm agreeing with you here, just adding in another constructive idea while I'm at it)

TDLR well shoot, post above me had the same idea lol...
    Last edited by Dreyloch; 11-18-2013 at 12:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast