+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Please reduce CC in conquest...

Telaran

Default Please reduce CC in conquest...

In every conquest it's the same:
    a couple of noobs permanently do silence, stun, snare, fear and so on. And besides that, a few noob warriors pull mages in because the raid is too stupid to kill them at range. Best thing are the freaks that pull you into a zerg and still need to stun you to be able to kill...

It's just idiotic to be constantly cc'ed. So many noobs running as dominator and hammer some macro all the time. You recognize the one button dominator noobs when you see a void wall on an extractor...

Or at least make a immunity after getting cc'ed three times. Or reduce the CD of Break Free to 5 seconds. Whatever, but stop this permanent and brainless CC.

Sorry for writing that so directly, but I just came out of a conquest where at least 5-6 dominator noobs were on one side and we were permanently silenced and stunned. Cast one or two spells and stunned again. For 10+ minutes the same sh*** all over again.

Are you mad at the noobs cc'ing you or because the noobs kept you out of combat? Not sure which you meant or is it both or just the fact that there are to many ccs?
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

[QUOTE=BuffyS;4593663]
    You recognize the one button dominator noobs when you see a void wall on an extractor...

You recognize ****y bad players with bad posts like this.

Protip: Many dom Aoe's require a target to do something in order to take damage, like move, or use an ability. Void Wall is a direct damage aoe. As a heavy dom, your single target dps on an extractor is ****, as guess what? Extractors don't move or use abilities.

You use your direct damage aoes then spam ****y mal bolts so as not to do sub 3k dps.

TLDR; OP has an l2play issue.

So many bads.....

Ascendant

weird posting. an no to your suggestion.

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyS View Post
    In every conquest it's the same:
    a couple of noobs permanently do silence, stun, snare, fear and so on. And besides that, a few noob warriors pull mages in because the raid is too stupid to kill them at range. Best thing are the freaks that pull you into a zerg and still need to stun you to be able to kill...

It's just idiotic to be constantly cc'ed. So many noobs running as dominator and hammer some macro all the time. You recognize the one button dominator noobs when you see a void wall on an extractor...

Or at least make a immunity after getting cc'ed three times. Or reduce the CD of Break Free to 5 seconds. Whatever, but stop this permanent and brainless CC.

Sorry for writing that so directly, but I just came out of a conquest where at least 5-6 dominator noobs were on one side and we were permanently silenced and stunned. Cast one or two spells and stunned again. For 10+ minutes the same sh*** all over again.
    nah
    Fluent

Constantly CC'd? Take that as a compliment you're marked.

Many noobs! Handle it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Constantly CC'd? Take that as a compliment you're marked.
    No, he's not a special little snowflake cuz he got chain cc'd.

Way, way, way too many people think that they are marked when in reality they are either:

A.) out of position and just tab targeted cuz they were closest to the enemy zerg.

B.) a healer; if you're a healer and not getting cc'd or focused then you are probably extremely bad and doing it wrong......or the opposing team is full of dip****s.

C.) face tanking an enemy group

It's quite annoying seeing all these noobs on the forums complain about getting focused every time they enter a wf because of their "name". 95% of the time it is not because of your name or skill level. The ones who do get focused because of their name are never the ones who complain about it on the forums.

Also, @ the op, you are an idiot.

That is all.
    Last edited by Yoke; 11-16-2013 at 05:19 PM.

My favorite moment in Rift is when my buttons don't work. Nothing says skill more than when I see someone low on HP and stun them for 4 seconds and kill them as they have no break frees up. Although to conserve CC, I politely ask real quickly if the enemy would mind taking their hands off their keyboard for 4 seconds. No need to use CC if the enemy will cooperate.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Yoke View Post
    The ones who do get focused because of their name are never the ones who complain about it on the forums.
    Since screamo isn't here to defend himself I'll just let this one slide....

Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Since screamo isn't here to defend himself I'll just let this one slide....
    Screamo would be one of the 5% who does get focused because of his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoke View Post
    Screamo would be one of the 5% who does get focused because of his name.
    ....and look at where he is now.

Telaran

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with CC in general, just that one never gets immune to this crap. It wouldn't be a problem if one get's CCed three times in a row, but after that he should be immune for at least one minute.
    In the early days of CQ, winner was the team with the most rangers (+5m range...).
    Today, you have countless dominator noobs that don't need any skill. Just hammer a single key with a macro behind. And a few warriors that pull the players where the zerg too stupid to kill them.
    In other games, CC effects wear off faster the more often you get hit by them. In Rift, you always have full length. That has to change. Shorter duration at the second time, even shorter at third, and immune after that for 1+ minute.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by ThCkillah View Post
    You use your direct damage aoes then spam ****y mal bolts so as not to do sub 3k dps.
    ahem, do you want to be a top DD also? Hey, healers and tanks should also get top ranks in DPS!!!!
    I know, completely shutting down whole groups of opponents is not enough...
    omg...

Quote Originally Posted by ThCkillah View Post
    OP has an l2play issue.
    Ok, I know, 99% of the players are noobs, 99% of the rest arrogant a******...
    I am one of the 99% noobs. I'm too stupid to play when I'm stunned, feared or silenced 99% of the time. And yes, I even die as mage when I'm pulled into a full zerg, out of healer range and, ofc, stunned or silenced...
    I have to learn to play even when stunned...

Do you even see what crap you're writing???

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyS View Post
    It's just idiotic to be constantly cc'ed. So many noobs standing in dominator or sab aoes and then wondering why they can't get a cast off, and then positioning themselves to be pulled in or picked off.

-_____-

Come on now, who is the real brainless one here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast