+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5000 Freelancer's Mark of Conquest cap?

Soulwalker

Default 5000 Freelancer's Mark of Conquest cap?

I have reached the max weeks ago. I have both trinkets ,freelancer essences , seal upgraded and all runes. Anything I'm missing? Also how do I upgrade my trinkets? How do you get the warlords Mark of Conquest cell??

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalpoizon View Post
    How do you get the warlords Mark of Conquest cell??
    At a guess, i'm thinking this will be gotten from the new Conquest map, set in the two Forts at Steppes of Infinity.

As far as i remember reading, it will be different currency and gear, hopefully they'll offer some sort of trade in with the current Marks of Conquest, also maxed out here with nothing to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalpoizon View Post
    I have reached the max weeks ago. I have both trinkets ,freelancer essences , seal upgraded and all runes. Anything I'm missing? Also how do I upgrade my trinkets? How do you get the warlords Mark of Conquest cell??
    I don't think they are in the game yet.. I also checked out the PTS yesterday and didn't see them in the game yet either.. I am not sure when they are going live.. or maybe i am missing something hah!

Any news on this Devs? or anyone else?

Thanks
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

+ Reply to Thread