+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP so far

Soulwalker

Default PvP so far

So im doing heavy WF action so far since the patch came out...while it was always wining ...was not my concern honestly...
    while im loosing is not my concern 2...if we play warfront...
    but now that its faceroll loses i started to nitice some pattern...
    half of the group has dps mages and clerics and 0 healers ...and they dont want to switch to healers...
    200/1000 players just give up and w8 in the spawn for the match to end
    1/3 vs 0/3 same thing happens
    if its a loss...its faceroll loss...like we were lvl 25 and they are lvl 60
    ppl with warlord gear taking the fang the our base saying just def me and we will win...even though he can see that we get 1 (one) point of score per tick
    got into game with 1 warrior and 11 rogues on our team ....epic loss even b4 it starts
    2vs7 players games...
    randoms vs 5 guys from the same server with mirmidon gear ( im prestige 65...so full freelancer...crap ) figure it out...
    i dont want to sound like im qqing...but changes need to be made...vote kick for 1 ...( no more w8ing for the game to end in base )
    if the game cant find healers for both teams give healing boost for the team with less healers
    if there is more players on 1 side give a buff to increase the damage of the other side to mitigate the difference...and i only used 3min to come up with this ideas...you have far more brainpower and time ...
    ty for the great game...except this little frustration!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sinrg View Post
    So im doing heavy WF action so far since the patch came out...while it was always wining ...was not my concern honestly...
    while im loosing is not my concern 2...if we play warfront...
    but now that its faceroll loses i started to nitice some pattern...
    half of the group has dps mages and clerics and 0 healers ...and they dont want to switch to healers...
    200/1000 players just give up and w8 in the spawn for the match to end
    1/3 vs 0/3 same thing happens
    if its a loss...its faceroll loss...like we were lvl 25 and they are lvl 60
    ppl with warlord gear taking the fang the our base saying just def me and we will win...even though he can see that we get 1 (one) point of score per tick
    got into game with 1 warrior and 11 rogues on our team ....epic loss even b4 it starts
    2vs7 players games...
    randoms vs 5 guys from the same server with mirmidon gear ( im prestige 65...so full freelancer...crap ) figure it out...
    i dont want to sound like im qqing...but changes need to be made...vote kick for 1 ...( no more w8ing for the game to end in base )
    if the game cant find healers for both teams give healing boost for the team with less healers
    if there is more players on 1 side give a buff to increase the damage of the other side to mitigate the difference...and i only used 3min to come up with this ideas...you have far more brainpower and time ...
    ty for the great game...except this little frustration!
    Blame the the players, not trion.

Quote Originally Posted by lopsi View Post
    Blame the the players, not trion.
    Because the players have nothing else better to do in game? Sounds like Trion's fault.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Because the players have nothing else better to do in game? Sounds like Trion's fault.
    Was referring to players not switching to the healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinrg View Post
    Bad idea.

Soulwalker

well anything that gives some kind of balance...facerolling oponents is not fun!!!

+ Reply to Thread