+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: So here I am juss derp'in on some player's pet in pvp....

Default So here I am juss derp'in on some player's pet in pvp....

I thought to myself.... Hmmmm pet classes could use a survivability boost for their pets with all the buffs characters are getting to their damage.

Make it so!

Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    I thought to myself.... Hmmmm pet classes could use a survivability boost for their pets with all the buffs characters are getting to their damage.

Make it so!
    I hate people like you, it's such a pain when my SUPERAWESOMESAUZE raptor dies because of antics like these!

I agree pets need a boost though, it's a pretty significant nerf when someone kills mah pet when I'm on the BM/ranger. Ele it matters less because I can just sac it for a burn or use a ranged pet but the other two need some love.

Ascendant

People could just use better builds

If a match is going well, sometimes I like to just stalk and kill someone's pet every time they resummon it.

Little bastards, always nipping at my heels when I'm trying to capture a flag...
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Ray View Post
    If a match is going well, sometimes I like to just stalk and kill someone's pet every time they resummon it.

Little bastards, always nipping at my heels when I'm trying to capture a flag...
    So you are the evil bastard always killing pets!
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by robbinthehoodz View Post
    So you are the evil bastard always killing pets!
    Well, not for the past few months (Skyrim happened. Again)...

...but otherwise, yes. If I can afford to ignore the enemy players for a moment.
    Last edited by Gamma Ray; 11-15-2013 at 09:54 AM.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

What's with the 120 seconds cd on 61 Ele pets "instant cast" now??? When did that happen? Wasn't it 60 seconds?
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Yes, please! Necro pet management is a pain in the ***, its like 17k health, puts itself in vulnerable positions (i don't think valor translates over to it either), and my only pet heal kind of blows. Exhume is on a way too long cooldown assuming its not down from using it with Mass Graves, and pet casts of 8s(+pushback) are too interruptable
    Last edited by Inixia; 11-15-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Taptap View Post
    What's with the 120 seconds cd on 61 Ele pets "instant cast" now??? When did that happen? Wasn't it 60 seconds?
    Its always been 2 minutes to my knowledge.

Pets should share stats with caster. Pretty straight forward and easy to balance.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Pets should share stats with caster. Pretty straight forward and easy to balance.
    I think i suggested that once eons ago near launch. Regardless, good idea. I'm really just asking for a raw HP boost to the pets, or some extra mitigation, but honestly I'd rather see the HP boost. A major aspect of a player's class (the pet) is getting nullified in pvp a tad too quickly these days and could use a tweaking.

Rift Disciple

Pets? Kill those damned Decoys. I do. It's my favorite thing to do when I'm on a losing team and I need a timely BT proc. Ah BT proc, the sweet sound of success.

Also tab target those shambling horde zombie whatever things that Necros spawn. They're a Warfront version of Trollbait.

You can get bloodthirsty to proc off of decoys?
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Rift Chaser

i always find it fun when my TANK pet has less HP then my mage.
    PVE
    me-22980
    pet-21705
    pvp
    me-25280
    pet-24465

not that i use the tank pet for much but still funny to see

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    Its always been 2 minutes to my knowledge.
    I guess you're right.

Been a while (about 10 PR) but I decided to play the build when I got tired of all the time being wasted by people typing in chat who weren't getting enough heals and I was surprised at how fast the pets were being killed. I can't get some powerful procs without a pet, and being gimped without them for 2 minutes is more than a little ridiculous and has me equivalent in power to like a level 50 at PR1, lol. If they'd just lower the instant pet summon cd from 2 minutes to like 30 seconds then the pet dying wouldn't be such a bad gimp in higher level PvP. I'd like other pet survivability improvements, sure, but just being able to summon it again would make me happy. Maybe they could sell a PvP consumable that would reduce the cd on instant pet summons, I'd probably buy it!
    Last edited by Taptap; 11-15-2013 at 01:50 PM.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast