+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: No fix for current Conquest BUG?

Plane Walker

Default No fix for current Conquest BUG?

Completing objectives in Conquest is no longer giving prestige or favor since 2.5. I remember reading shortly after that patch went live that Daglar said it was a bug and that he would look into it. However, it's been over a week, a hotfix went live ...and it's still not fixed and I haven't seen any posting about it.

How do we get this bug recognized and fixed?

Default ....

they are aware of it, they just don't care about pvp and pvpers in general. everything and everything pvp related, including bug fixes, takes a while. pvp has and always will come last to trion.

Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    everything pvp related, including bug fixes, takes a while. pvp has and always will come last to trion.
    All you had to do was say this in order to not come across looking jaded.

Soulwalker

How about they don't fix it, I call this a good change IMO.

Now people actually fight, instead of pve chasing extractors all game. Now cq is about the fights get your prestige and favor. There's a reason cqs are so much better since 2.5 hit.

**** the 2k favor and 1k prestige from capping an extractor. I'll take the 50k favor and 30k prestige from actually fighting and then do a 5 min rush to cap ftw.

Some pve baddies complaining they can't get pvp rewards by pveing in cq..

Enjoy the fights and stop being so bad.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ThCkillah View Post

Now people actually fight, instead of pve chasing extractors all game. Now cq is about the fights get your prestige and favor. There's a reason cqs are so much better since 2.5 hit.

**** the 2k favor and 1k prestige from capping an extractor. I'll take the 50k favor and 30k prestige from actually fighting and then do a 5 min rush to cap ftw.

Conquests have been the same or worse since 2.5.

But, that aside, the grind from 80-90 is intense and getting prestige wherever you can is important (I could care less about the favor.) If you're already 90, then you already enjoyed this perk.

Your last two lines show an incredible amount of ignorance and immaturity. Capping extractors is a valid part of Conquest and enjoying the content. It's also not PVE -- it's objective-based pvp.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Aelorean View Post

But, that aside, the grind from 80-90 is intense and getting prestige wherever you can is important (I could care less about the favor.) If you're already 90, then you already enjoyed this perk.

Your last two lines show an incredible amount of ignorance and immaturity. Capping extractors is a valid part of Conquest and enjoying the content. It's also not PVE -- it's objective-based pvp.
    This.

I don't pvp much in this game. My mage is not even p-50 yet. But sometimes I just want to jump into a CQ or WF and have a little fun. Because I don't pvp all that much on my mage I would like to get a little bone for not being on the premade. Even 250 prest. means something to a p-49.

These guys that make pvp the focus of their game heap a ton on insults and grief on those of us that do just a little pvp on the side. They really don't like us. I would say that the pvp community is the main reason why most folks just don't do it. And why it is such a low focus for the dev. team.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aelorean View Post

You are so bad.

Go cap extractors between raids, baddy

Default ,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    All you had to do was say this in order to not come across looking jaded.
    commas are an inside joke between me and a dev who will not be named.

Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    commas are an inside joke between me and a dev who will not be named.
    Ah yes that pause.... like when you're taking a moment to admire your work before handing the dev a towel to clean up?

Default .....

like I would ever be that considerate.

No fix for current Conquest BUG?-photo.jpg

Say what cq bug errr... muahaha.
    Paradoxing 60/90 M.Dwarf Defiant

Yes they know of the bug, I wouldn't expect a fix until they release the new CQ...in which case the bug will probably irrelevant.
    Marrow of Seastone (Cleric-Main)
    Kelebra of Seastone (Mage-Alt)
    Remorse of Seastone (Warrior-Alt)
    Nine of Seastone (Rogue-Alt)

They wanted to get the new CQ out by 2.5 but I don't think they were able to, hence them saying they highly expect the new one to be out during the 2.5 era. Pretty sure at this point they are just in a fight with SM CQ. Someone probably wants to gut bunch CQ for bugging out at this point. I just really really really hope the new one is good, because as the old one showed, it may be there for some time.

What is killer is the 10m marks and final rewards, those are where it pays a bit. Too bad it went out broke, would be nifty if it was fixed. Don't know how on the verge the new CQ is to coming out either though.

Maybe it's like repairing a car the week before you buy a new one? =/
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Soulwalker

You are so bad.

Go cap extractors between raids, baddy
    Honest question, how old are you? Seriously, love how internet tough guys troll.

I love PVP, reason I came back to Rift. Hope this gets fixed, the grind is bad enough and with so much to do in Rift now, would rather have some free time to try out other content then do 100s of PVP matches each day.

Telaran

Actually, CQ has become asinine, and now it's just, "let's see which team can triplestack their PM's first and run around slaughtering everyone, and no one else gets anything for it"

Get your facts straight, all this bug did was make it CQ for PM's only. Because PUG's get jack squat 9/10 in the matches unless they can manage to find a worse PUG at the 3rd raid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast