+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I love fighting against stacked duos and premades

Default I love fighting against stacked duos and premades

In random solo queue pug and 3 players down at start of match because Trion thinks pugs are more pro than premades!
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 11-14-2013 at 04:40 AM.

I blame Obama
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Sorry, bright side is we did win a scion in under 3 minutes without killing boss.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tengri View Post
    Sorry, bright side is we did win a scion in under 3 minutes without killing boss.
    That was the best scion ever. Over in 120 seconds.

Thx obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengri View Post
    I don't get it, how is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanthe View Post
    I don't get it, how is that possible?
    They terrorized pugs all morning. So when they ended up in Scion, they all ragequit.

This is just what I heard.
    Noisia@Deepwood//Cleric Guardian [secret Ntype]
    this game is dead, goodbye \o/

Ascendant

Wrong.

It was actually closer to midnight.

Man up and stop crying on the forums because you lost a video game. I see this is one of those "every loss/death has story" types here. If anything, it is beneficial to fight more difficult teams. You will improve overall and end up a better player. What is bad is getting games that don't challenge you where everyone is on par or worse than you. Those games suck and irritate me if I get stuck in them too long.

No different than older times when FPS servers had some servers that were known for having the better players on them often. Then you had the newb servers (hosted by a newb guild) where the general skill level was lower. Every now and then it was fun to play on the easier server where the less good players congregate. But all it did was make me play worse if I never actually played with people who smoked me.

My God, people are against progression to get gear, against an uphill challenge. Please go back to playing basketball on the park courts or whatever the hell 'cool kids' did before they decided to bastardize the gaming industry with their ideals and lazy, apathetic attitudes towards the hobby.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Wrong.

It was actually closer to midnight.
    This one?
    http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/...psda627cb5.jpg

...being part of the problem
    Last edited by Taptap; 11-14-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Over in 120 seconds.
    Just like you.

Bazinga.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

They jump in when cq starts so they have the smallest pool and biggest chance to get into a game back to back. Since the new system is borked it will put who ever is queue regardless of matched skill level to vs. them. Full myrmidon geared premade vs. players in greens and blues and freelancer gear with no essences even equip and no buffs on them.

There is no skill in that. Not only that but they will get more players on their team usually when match starts. 7 to 10, 12-15 etc. etc. And to make it even worse when we finally do have a matched team of equal numbers.. 2 players decide to exit the game right when timer starts. Skill MY @$$. It is just players abusing a broken system like back when Rift was released.

This has nothing to do with skill.. It is a broken match making system. I am so pro that they consider 1 of me to 5 fully ranked myrmidon geared players? Yeah sure!!
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 11-14-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Full myrmidon geared premade vs. players in greens and blues and freelancer gear with no essences even equip and no buffs on them.
    This doesn't happen.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Man up and stop crying on the forums because you lost a video game. I see this is one of those "every loss/death has story" types here. If anything, it is beneficial to fight more difficult teams. You will improve overall and end up a better player. What is bad is getting games that don't challenge you where everyone is on par or worse than you. Those games suck and irritate me if I get stuck in them too long.

No different than older times when FPS servers had some servers that were known for having the better players on them often. Then you had the newb servers (hosted by a newb guild) where the general skill level was lower. Every now and then it was fun to play on the easier server where the less good players congregate. But all it did was make me play worse if I never actually played with people who smoked me.

My God, people are against progression to get gear, against an uphill challenge. Please go back to playing basketball on the park courts or whatever the hell 'cool kids' did before they decided to bastardize the gaming industry with their ideals and lazy, apathetic attitudes towards the hobby.
    eh there's nothing really fun/challenging about premade vs pug, i was on for a few games this morning and faced a premade a couple games and since so few people queue in the AM, there is literally no challenge for them, just pug stomp/spawn camp and most of the games didnt even fill up so a premade dominates even more. The most boring games i have had in the past month were queuing with lastofpride premade and stomping for like 5 straight games, so boring... but most premades want to pug stomp so as soon as you beat them once they split or stop queuing so not sure which system is better.

Quote Originally Posted by mongolianmisfit View Post
    They terrorized pugs all morning. So when they ended up in Scion, they all ragequit.

This is just what I heard.
    Hopefully, feedback followed...
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast