+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Sent is 2 easy

Rift Chaser

Default Sent is 2 easy

Can we make this spec harder to play ffs, it is just a faceroll easiest spec in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    Can we make this spec harder to play ffs, it is just a faceroll easiest spec in the game.
    Have you played tactician?

Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    Please stop logging into the forums to post anything. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Please stop logging into the forums to post anything. Thanks.
    Maybe he comes on to see your pretty face?

....and to try to convince people to give hugs?

...................that's what I do anyway. >.>

I agree it's too easy because it is essentially 4 heals and a lot of cooldowns, but I don't know if you can change it at this point because of how vital the need for it to work like it does is.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    I agree it's too easy because it is essentially 4 heals and a lot of cooldowns, but I don't know if you can change it at this point because of how vital the need for it to work like it does is.
    Compared to most dps specs which are one or two macros and several cooldowns...

Quote Originally Posted by Bramir View Post
    Compared to most dps specs which are one or two macros and several cooldowns...
    well ya you can macro dps classes but they will be a lot less effective usually. If you wanted to you could make 3-4 macros for sent that could do the job but be way less effective as well...

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Is there an easy way to play sent? Yes.

Is there a right way to play sent thats not so easy? Yes.

Is it easy to be really awesome on sent? No.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Sent is about healing the right person at the right time, realizing your own vulnerabilities and weight your cooldowns against all of that and timeing them correctly while choosing what to leave off cooldown as a security blanket for either yourself or a friend. Its mostly ST healing and you need to be spot on on choosing where to focus your healing at all times.

It may be easy for you. This spec isn't really a rotation spec, but a decision/opportunity cost based spec. But you'd be surprised how many people find optimizing their decision making, and cost/benefit skills on the fly to be pretty challenging for them.

That being said I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of a difference in their invocations (kinda like how puri's see a bigger difference in how their wards work now) besides just healing strength and cast time.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoheart View Post
    Sent is about healing the right person at the right time, realizing your own vulnerabilities and weight your cooldowns against all of that and timeing them correctly while choosing what to leave off cooldown as a security blanket for either yourself or a friend. Its mostly ST healing and you need to be spot on on choosing where to focus your healing at all times.

It may be easy for you. This spec isn't really a rotation spec, but a decision/opportunity cost based spec. But you'd be surprised how many people find optimizing their decision making, and cost/benefit skills on the fly to be pretty challenging for them.

That being said I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of a difference in their invocations (kinda like how puri's see a bigger difference in how their wards work now) besides just healing strength and cast time.
    to be fair, that's how all healing is. The reason I rerolled cleric was because rogue got so mind-numbingly easy. Healing, no matter which class spec yada yada is all about reacting and timing, it can get stressful at times, but I'm sticking with it in hopes other clerics will get off the dps train and heal with me.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Hell id be all for some tweaking but reality is most cant even communicate their links. Its always... "Well i can warden..." >.<
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Hell id be all for some tweaking but reality is most cant even communicate their links. Its always... "Well i can warden..." >.<
    and then they don't even maintain the buffs for warden and just blow everything on cooldown! woohoo warden big numbers!

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

The people who think Sent is easy are both:

A) The same people who complain about its inability to AE heal. Targeting other people is hard.
    B) The sents in WFs who run around mostly healing themselves staying alive but letting their teammates drop with more than a Healing Breath.
    Abovethelaw - Rank 90 Cleric, Faeblight Guardian
    Glenfiddich - Rank 7x Warrior
    Belowthelaw - Rank 7x Rogue

Default Easy mode not working

⬆, ⬆, ⬇, ⬇, ⬅, ➡, ⬅, ➡, 🔳.🔴,🔶,🔵 don't work any more for Ez-mode
    It's better to be judged by twelve,
    than be carried by six...
    "X" thinks, I AM that "X".
    I THINK. Therefore, I Am.

Mei

Outside of the two biggest outliers (assassin and marksman), sentinel is quite possibly the easiest spec in the entire game to do well with in PvP. Sorry, you aren't a special snowflake just because you heal.
    Fluent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast