+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Match making and choosing maps

Default Match making and choosing maps

Is there any difference in the match making for randomly queueing and queueing for specific maps? I have lost every single match where I queued for a specific map, yet when I queue random and get the same map, its competitive and I win or lose with the same percentage I normally do.

They are my strongest maps too, KR, WFS, Codex and PoS. Kiting is easiest on them and I typically dominate them. Queue random and I do great on them, only queue for those maps and its like a lesson on bad karma.

Insanely bad luck or is there a difference in queueing for specific maps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

There are severl variables. First what is your gear and rank @? If you are higher geared, and did this on wed, thurs, fri, and, were queing for maps included in the weekly it could just be that you just had bad luck and the majority of like said players ended up on the other side. If none of the above is true I would still say you just had bad luck. I have never noticed any difference in queing seperate unless it is w a goal of completing weeklies while everyone else has the same goal. In those cases because of the high volume queing one side can tend to be far better than the other
    Last edited by Baalthorne; 11-13-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baalthorne View Post
    There are severl variables. First what is your gear and rank @? If you are higher geared, and did this on wed, thurs, fri, and, were queing for maps included in the weekly it could just be that you just had bad luck and the majority of like said players ended up on the other side. If none of the above is true I would still say you just had bad luck. I have never noticed any difference in queing seperate unless it is w a goal of completing weeklies while everyone else has the same goal. In those cases because of the high volume queing one side can tend to be far better than the other
    Gear wise I am in all Myrmidon including r90 weapons, just need rings and necklace. Not all of the maps were part of weekly, I had thought maybe people just want to win too. When I got the same maps on random, I did get in some wins. I will queue for them again and see if it was just bad luck, I hate BG and Lib so no harm in trying.

Does the Elo system weight the team or does it match players? Or something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

+ Reply to Thread