+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old p50 Weapons

Telaran

Default Old p50 Weapons

Hey, was just wondering if there were any plans in the works to offer the old p50 weapons as cash shop skins. I know you can buy faction specific versions with favor atm, but as the 2 factions have different weapon skins, there are several you simply can't get, and I want the old guardian p50 sword/shield skins. Trion plz. Thanks.

I know who u are

It's one (of the many) reason I love the Guardian scion mount. It's one of the few items exclusive in some aspect - have to at least have been a Guard long enough to get the rep. Same reason I use an old school rank 4 appearance weapon. One of the few weapons that feel through the cracks of not having its appearance offered anywhere in the game (items gone, not on shot, not on any vender, skin isn't exactly duped anywhere). Wish Rift had more items that were uniquely obtained or meant something more than a credit card transaction :/.

Why not just use your money and become a Guardian. They've allowed you to be lazy and skip playing the video game enough, stop asking for more ways to make this game lazy and neuter any uniqueness out of it.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Having to explore the world and hunt for unique/rare looking items is still a major trump card WoW holds over Rift in the PvE dpt. Even artifacts are worthless these days and lazy studios who don't want to pay for new art substitute achievements in for where items/mobs should be.
    Last edited by Wing man; 11-13-2013 at 08:32 AM.

i liek twizzlers
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Same reason I use an old school rank 4 appearance weapon.
    Got that original pvp scrub outfit : prestige rank 2 Betrayer's (defiant) set

Deleted from the game, so if you didn't grab an extra set after upgrading, you'll never look this noob
    Last edited by Avind; 11-13-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

Telaran

Why not just use your money and become a Guardian. .
    I sadly already faction changed FROM Guardian, unfortunatly without grabbing extra copies of my old weapons. Still have my badass p50 bow/2 hander but lost my shield/sword, makes me very sad. Not exactly worth 2k credits just to get some cool skins though.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    who don't want to pay for new art .
    Well...besides the fact that Blizzard is a bigger, richer company than Trion, where in the heck did you ever get the idea that NO ONE uses rehashed models/textures of a mob?

Hell all you need to do is look at friggin LTTP on the SNES.
    Same models for 4 different enemies, DIFFERENT COLORS!

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    Well...besides the fact that Blizzard is a bigger, richer company than Trion, where in the heck did you ever get the idea that NO ONE uses rehashed models/textures of a mob?

Hell all you need to do is look at friggin LTTP on the SNES.
    Same models for 4 different enemies, DIFFERENT COLORS!
    /insert DragonQuest Slimes reference.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Running old dungeonss and raids was my favorite part of pve in wow.

Grinding for the coolest looking transmogs. I would love to do that in rift. Unfortunatly there are very few armor models you can't simply find on the auction house.

Need more models trion. Armor/weapons.
    Last edited by zoar; 11-14-2013 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoar View Post
    Need more models trion. Armor/weapons.
    http://imgur.com/JV30Mam
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Default Bump...

It's one (of the many) reason I love the Guardian scion mount. It's one of the few items exclusive in some aspect - have to at least have been a Guard long enough to get the rep. Same reason I use an old school rank 4 appearance weapon. One of the few weapons that feel through the cracks of not having its appearance offered anywhere in the game (items gone, not on shot, not on any vender, skin isn't exactly duped anywhere). Wish Rift had more items that were uniquely obtained or meant something more than a credit card transaction :/.

Why not just use your money and become a Guardian. They've allowed you to be lazy and skip playing the video game enough, stop asking for more ways to make this game lazy and neuter any uniqueness out of it.
    Can you post a ss of the weapon skins your talking about? Curious to what they look like.
    Paradoxing 60/90 M.Dwarf Defiant

+ Reply to Thread