+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WF Premades

Shadowlander

Default WF Premades

Do not allow premades larger than 3 to warfronts!

If you make it so called 'random', then make it truly random.

Quote Originally Posted by Astery View Post

You mad you bad
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

I agree. I don't like the premade specs either in the soul tree. I've tried very hard to make up my own. I'm doing pretty good with cadence and two motifs so far! I heard there was a way to make a pet appear for me to use. I am still hoping I can find the right non-premade to make it happen!

Good luck to you and your endeavors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Liked you better when you were a combination of the legendary Saia and the magical Jupiterjini. Sweetzerenity brings you down.

You used to to cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Newguy--ABL leader 2013

We need to make sure that only a maximum of 1/5th the team is on the same page, 1/3rd is OP.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    We need to make sure that only a maximum of 1/5th the team is on the same page, 1/3rd is OP.
    What do you mean, like 1/3 of the souls page? I can get behind that, I think all rogues should have 1/3 of their souls be bard. That cadence is over powered in my opinion. I hit level 29 a few minutes ago so things just got really serious. I have a rifle now and I'm not afraid to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Liked you better when you were a combination of the legendary Saia and the magical Jupiterjini. Sweetzerenity brings you down.

You used to to cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Newguy--ABL leader 2013

Plane Touched

With this red vs blue ******** we are going to see A LOT more premades now.
    Thanks Trion for your "brilliant" ideas!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by evelen View Post
    You mad you bad
    Kids like you with meaningless posts needs to be permabanned from these forums.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Newguy View Post
    What do you mean, like 1/3 of the souls page? I can get behind that, I think all rogues should have 1/3 of their souls be bard. That cadence is over powered in my opinion. I hit level 29 a few minutes ago so things just got really serious. I have a rifle now and I'm not afraid to use it.
    Your funny dude ROFL, made my day with your way off comments :P

Shadowlander

my point is still that pre-made teams should have a gear score multiplier 150% or 200%.

This means they play together, they know their weaknesses and strengths and most importantly they probably even have voice link.

Btw hell no. Taking away ease of group play in an MMO is just a major shot in the foot for that area of gameplay. If single people are quitting because of groups, well, mathematically that should work pretty well if more and more people naturally start finding friends to game with instead of only being solo even if they never want to be. I solo queue a ton, but there are often healers or just other players I can game with. I am pretty reclusive so if I can manage to find friends to play with I'm quite sure people out-going enough to make a thread like this can find some homies.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Premades make it easier to justify losing. That's a bonus for slackers like myself.

Shadowlander

This premade cry is crazy!!!! Everyone has the ability to join a group and hit the join button. If you are a person that only q's solo and are not part of a guild that is actively doing warfronts, why would you not try to take notice of some higher skilled players in the matches you are fighting in? Once you have a few names in mind why not just send a whisper asking to join up for a better chance at winning. I am sure most people would join a group now a days since the time penalty is removed for more then 2 people. If you have tried to do this and been shot down then I am truly sorry as your skill may not warrant folks wanting to group with you and leads us to the problem. This is a MMO you should want to group with people to achieve things. You do it without question in PVE but for PVP you feel it should stop ??

Now as far as voice goes there are plenty of different paths a MMO player can take to gain access to voice coordination. Most voice platforms are FREE!!!!! download one and take your newly formed friend base into said chat service and BAM you now have the same thing you are complaining about. You want to act as if these options are not readily available to you. When the case is really you are just to lazy to do what the other premades have done.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by MuduVudu View Post
    This premade cry is crazy!!!! Everyone has the ability to join a group and hit the join button. If you are a person that only q's solo and are not part of a guild that is actively doing warfronts, why would you not try to take notice of some higher skilled players in the matches you are fighting in? Once you have a few names in mind why not just send a whisper asking to join up for a better chance at winning. I am sure most people would join a group now a days since the time penalty is removed for more then 2 people. If you have tried to do this and been shot down then I am truly sorry as your skill may not warrant folks wanting to group with you and leads us to the problem. This is a MMO you should want to group with people to achieve things. You do it without question in PVE but for PVP you feel it should stop ??

Now as far as voice goes there are plenty of different paths a MMO player can take to gain access to voice coordination. Most voice platforms are FREE!!!!! download one and take your newly formed friend base into said chat service and BAM you now have the same thing you are complaining about. You want to act as if these options are not readily available to you. When the case is really you are just to lazy to do what the other premades have done.
    Sigh... Having an ability and having an opportunity is two different things. If you fail to understand it then I pity you...

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Crios View Post
    Sigh... Having an ability and having an opportunity is two different things. If you fail to understand it then I pity you...
    Why do you not have the opportunity??? Please fill me in.

Quote Originally Posted by MuduVudu View Post
    Why do you not have the opportunity??? Please fill me in.
    I don't know about you, but I have the opportunity just by waking up every morning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast