+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tookmyjob
  • 2 Post By Nafigs

Thread: Cant play Library of the Runemasters...

Default Cant play Library of the Runemasters...

Well as it says i can't play Library of the Runemasters anymore since last update (that pre 2.5 one)...

Can enter it and run around lil bit but then my PC just restarts! I havent done anything with PC and it was just fine before update! Its only the library, all other wf's is ok and i have no problems there, same with game in general but as soon as i enter library it just restarts... So WTF?! This is getting bit annoying as i cant even finish weekly now, could live without it other way, never rly liked that place....

Any idea what could cause this? Is there some more detailed patch notes to see if they changed something in library? Maybe im not the only one with something this absurd?

Tnx anyways!

Argent ftw!!! (Zaviel)
    Naffy - 65 Rogue (PVP focused)
    Idena - 65 Warrior (random)

Consider yourself lucky. Playing Library makes me want to reset my computer via gasoline and a torch.
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    Consider yourself lucky. Playing Library makes me want to reset my computer via gasoline and a torch.
    ROFL Same here! I just faceroll and hope I am helping.

I don't mind library all that pillar humping wears me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nafigs View Post
    Well as it says i can't play Library of the Runemasters anymore since last update (that pre 2.5 one)...

Can enter it and run around lil bit but then my PC just restarts! I havent done anything with PC and it was just fine before update! Its only the library, all other wf's is ok and i have no problems there, same with game in general but as soon as i enter library it just restarts... So WTF?! This is getting bit annoying as i cant even finish weekly now, could live without it other way, never rly liked that place....

Any idea what could cause this? Is there some more detailed patch notes to see if they changed something in library? Maybe im not the only one with something this absurd?

Tnx anyways!
    Lololololol get ***t noob

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nafigs View Post

Tnx anyways!

It is your computer's way of making your day that little bit better by preventing you from experiencing to awfulness of Library.

Allies LoSing you
    Enemies LoSing you
    Teams wiping because they all stand next to each other with the runes.
    Teams wiping because runes have killed your team and made things easier for the other side.
    People trying their best to be out of range of their healers by scattering and running around the outside, ground floor or first floor (depending on their current mood and current allergy to heals).

It is way too frustrating to heal this WF.

Gosh.... what a helpful replies, now what would i do without you guys....

Guess i better repost this in diff category.

Argent ftw!!! (Zaviel)
    Naffy - 65 Rogue (PVP focused)
    Idena - 65 Warrior (random)

No problem mate. We're here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    How do you think I feel when I carry you? GAWD!
    Noisia@Deepwood//Cleric Guardian [secret Ntype]
    this game is dead, goodbye \o/

Rift Disciple

U'll get reply from Trion support with the suggestion to completely delete rift game folder and the rift folder under ur account/roaming then run update patch.

Yes, u've posted into wrong subforum.
    Rift pvp has NO problem.

+ Reply to Thread