+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Premades vs PUGS in CQ and WFs

Telaran

Default Premades vs PUGS in CQ and WFs

They should not be allowed and everyone knows why, enough said.

Would you like to explain or assume that everyone knows?

Because I lead CQ Premades sometimes, and pugs will steamroll us abut 40% of the time. The real issue is the premade stacking, so I can have MORE than 1 full 20 man premade in my team.

Premades allow you to play with your friends, and while some assume that its justifiable to bring in 60 of your friends, 20 is enough.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Ascendant

actually ONLY premades should be allowed in cq and wf. Problem solved...

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    What he's saying (I think) is that they should be segregated.

Pug v Pug
    Premade v Premade

Which would work if there were enough players in the game, which isn't the case.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Not worth the time or care

I concur with the OP.

ban all premades from warfronts, conquests, dungeons, raids, world pve, ect. please remove the ability to form groups from the game completely.

also, players using OP specs (where OP is defined as "better than mine") should also be banned. this should include, but not limited too: pyro, dominator, harbinger, chloro, sentinel, inquisitor, purifier, defiler, assassin, marksman, bladedancer, riftstalker, bard, tactician, paragon, tempest, warlord, riftblade, and combinations of the above.

as a final fix, that could potentially cover all other issues, please ban players from logging into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Dis one time I saw Mired, Patrice and Seventeen on the opposite side.

I soul recalled and exited the game.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

This issue gets all confused because people don't say what they mean.

What they mean by "Premade" is usually a group of experienced, high rank players playing strong, map-appropriate PvP specs that complement each other. What they mean by "PUG" is usually a collection of solo-queued newbies or bads who make no effort to play a map-appropriate spec or to complement the rest of their team.

Neither situation is conveyed correctly by just saying "Premade" or "PUG." There are fearsome pick up groups that steamroll any opposition, despite being made of 100% solo and duo queues. If you've played for any length of time, you've been on some of them. You've probably even had "effing premades" yelled at you, in a sign of ultimate confusion.

And there are premade groups with new or bad PvPers in them. Like me queuing with whichever of my raid-guild guildies felt like giving PvP a whirl. That's not a threat to steamroll anything. But it gets banned right along with the max-rank five man teams when you agitate to "ban premades."
    I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Ascendant

thats why queues should be visually seperated, most people including op dont even know, that premades ARE already queued against other premades, and so everyone uses as excuse for their badness "we lost against a premade FOR SURE, cause noone other could beat me!".

Default srs?

Okay let's just get one thing straight here. Just because you see a lot of good and noticeable players on one side, DOES NOT MEAN IT IS A PM. A majority of the time, you will have good friends or guildies grouping in duos or 3s. Sometimes, even 4.

Unfortunately, the system stacks them together at times, hence the steamrolling.

So much Q_Q because people cannot carry their own weight or learn how to make friends.

Also, this game does not have the population for separate queues.

SHAD UPPPPP!
    Last edited by mongolianmisfit; 11-10-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    Noisia@Deepwood//Cleric Guardian [secret Ntype]
    this game is dead, goodbye \o/

Ascendant

it would have enough player VASTLY ENOUGH, if it had been implemented right from the beginning... there were pvp guilds with hundreds! of player, which dissolved years ago cause of trions neglence of competitive pvp ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    Because I lead CQ Premades sometimes, and pugs will steamroll us abut 40% of the time. The real issue is the premade stacking, so I can have MORE than 1 full 20 man premade in my team.
    lolwut you doing like 5v20 or something?

it would have enough player VASTLY ENOUGH, if it had been implemented right from the beginning... there were pvp guilds with hundreds! of player, which dissolved years ago cause of trions neglence of competitive pvp ...
    This right here should shut all your mouths.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    I concur with the OP.

ban all premades from warfronts, conquests, dungeons, raids, world pve, ect. please remove the ability to form groups from the game completely.

also, players using OP specs (where OP is defined as "better than mine") should also be banned. this should include, but not limited too: pyro, dominator, harbinger, chloro, sentinel, inquisitor, purifier, defiler, assassin, marksman, bladedancer, riftstalker, bard, tactician, paragon, tempest, warlord, riftblade, and combinations of the above.

as a final fix, that could potentially cover all other issues, please ban players from logging into the game.
    Nah, they should just ban your *** for being a sarcastic little *****. Comparing anything PVE to Cq and Wf is just stupid when it comes to talking about premades vs pugs. I'll assume you choose to premade and enjoy stomping pugs in wf's and cq, maybe if makes you feel useful in your tank specs /shrug.

Double stacking premades in CQ is a joke, unless you are on the side doing the farming it's all fun and games. When it happens it's not worth putting up a fight on the other 2 sides. Sames goes for wfs. Premades vs Premades.....Pugs vs Pugs.......takes too long to get another premade to fight? not my problem obviously a lot of people don't care to do it. Premades are the minority not the solo - duo que

Quote Originally Posted by Sokks View Post
    Nah, they should just ban your *** for being a sarcastic little *****. Comparing anything PVE to Cq and Wf is just stupid when it comes to talking about premades vs pugs. I'll assume you choose to premade and enjoy stomping pugs in wf's and cq, maybe if makes you feel useful in your tank specs /shrug.

Double stacking premades in CQ is a joke, unless you are on the side doing the farming it's all fun and games. When it happens it's not worth putting up a fight on the other 2 sides. Sames goes for wfs. Premades vs Premades.....Pugs vs Pugs.......takes too long to get another premade to fight? not my problem obviously a lot of people don't care to do it. Premades are the minority not the solo - duo que
    What's with all this hate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast