Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: RIP Screamo (Video: 5v5s, Wasted Talent vs, Nonfactor, Pyromancer PoV)

Shadowlander

Default RIP Screamo (Video: 5v5s, Wasted Talent vs, Nonfactor, Pyromancer PoV)

We had 4 fights, here is the final screenshot...it's a little off since we'd stop fighting when it was obvious the round was over: http://imageshack.us/a/img809/1112/enje.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twz1F3Xzae4&hd=1

Thread title wasnít my idea and I never intended to post this but since Iíve been told that Screamo and Strente quit, I figure why not. This was the last 5v5 they did before quitting. <Wasted Talent> were fighting a C2 team when we stream sniped them to get in a few rounds. I wish I could post Screamoís perspective as he was streaming and it had some memorable quotes but it appears that the stream from this night was deleted a few days later. Anyways, I give props to Nuku because he did ask to play again the next day but no longer had a team.

Thanks for watching and Iíll see you on the battlefield.

Hotpockets@Greybriar
    Keyboardturnerx@Seastone

Mei

This will be fun.
    Fluent

exposed .

make sure you collect your plat for all those oh-fers
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 11-09-2013 at 06:31 PM.

dis gun b gud

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    exposed .

make sure you collect your plat for all those oh-fers
    You said it not me.

Also 7/10 on your troll thread.
    Last edited by zoar; 11-09-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoar View Post
    You said it not me.

Also 7/10 on your troll thread.
    i figure inb4

1. their comp > ours (but i thought 5v5 super balanced?)
    2. dps clerics OP (but i thougth dps cleric bad in current 5v5 meta?)
    3. slowshot > nuku (but i thought xzaar said nuku is one to watch out for?)
    4. nuku mad he does so much more damage than everyone on his team
    5. slashwrist

RIP Screamo (Video: 5v5s, Wasted Talent vs, Nonfactor, Pyromancer PoV)-lilly.jpg

been busy with the new up coming job, but yeah me and skreamo playing league atm with some friends, but well come do some 5s with you guys if they ever release the rank stuff.

wanted to train my friend on intiret how to heal, he didnt do too bad with no cq power and has played rift for 4 days, probably shouldnt have thrown him in with took but he wanted to learn so we gave him a chance.

well see you guys once they throw in the rated stuff, for now were just chilling on league

have fun all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Strente View Post
    been busy with the new up coming job, but yeah me and skreamo playing league atm with some friends, but well come do some 5s with you guys if they ever release the rank stuff.

wanted to train my friend on intiret how to heal, he didnt do too bad with no cq power and has played rift for 4 days, probably shouldnt have thrown him in with took but he wanted to learn so we gave him a chance.

well see you guys once they throw in the rated stuff, for now were just chilling on league

have fun all
    Damn was hoping to pick your brain about builds.

I think you bunny hope more then I do.
    The "D" in Djent is silent.
    Djent

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Strente View Post
    Ugh, I just cannot get into the whole click to move thing. But there's no denying LoL is much harder than Rift and there's no doubt I suck bawls at LoL right now. Dat click to move gets me.

As for 5v5 in Rift, I doubt it ever happens. And if it ever does, most of you guys will have a lot of gear and PA to grind and I doubt any of you will care enough to go through all that.

I'm here to lead the next generation of 5v5ers!! Prepare for elitist attitudes and snobbish behavior!!

Me and tech got this
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Ugh, I just cannot get into the whole click to move thing. But there's no denying LoL is much harder than Rift and there's no doubt I suck bawls at LoL right now. Dat click to move gets me.

As for 5v5 in Rift, I doubt it ever happens. And if it ever does, most of you guys will have a lot of gear and PA to grind and I doubt any of you will care enough to go through all that.
    LoL would be the easiest to get into for beginners, i played dota 2 and the amount of stuff you need to learn for each character is overwhelming at first but it is rewarding when played right. As for the click to move its just something you get used to after a few matches

Shield of Telara

The quality of small scale pvp in this game is amazing

Champion

C2 pouring that PWN SAUCE all over C1....Oh Yeah son! WT exposed by Yoke's Team/Beep Beep, and the Cult. They lost interest in the game and had to sub people so its ok. Where is Team Leader Wreck when you need him!

inb4 Xzaar post on how awesome that Rogue named Nuku did with a **** team of new healers and a Warrior.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast