+ Reply to Thread

Thread: War Tier 3 planar attunement.

Plane Walker

Default War Tier 3 planar attunement.

Why is tier 3 warrior attunement worse than tier 2? I haven't unlocked it yet but it looks absolutely pitiful compared to Tier 2.
    Last edited by Ranik; 11-09-2013 at 05:34 PM.

It should be a copy of the rogue one, except with STR. From the stats alone I get 40 attack power and 150hp basically out of T3. The other non blue bubbles are meh. That is not bad though if you ask me /shrug.

Also you get some decent benefits out of the other new stuff. Seems strong enough to me.

Sort of sucks the center point isn't a new ability. And the reuse of the rogue cleanse is a joke. 1 second. The game still says my CD is 2m. I think the game doesn't take it serious either. Maybe that could use a rework imo .

Did get ~32ap out of 2/3 of the other new trees. Those aren't bad either. Not bad compared to the war trees overall, close.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-09-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It should be a copy of the rogue one, except with STR. From the stats alone I get 40 attack power and 150hp basically out of T3. The other non blue bubbles are meh. That is not bad though if you ask me /shrug.

Also you get some decent benefits out of the other new stuff. Seems strong enough to me.

Sort of sucks the center point isn't a new ability. And the reuse of the rogue cleanse is a joke. 1 second. The game still says my CD is 2m. I think the game doesn't take it serious either. Maybe that could use a rework imo .
    let me list what you get in 3rd tier.

~1 point Valor/Vengeance per point. Down from 3 per point in tier 2.

~A total of 6 points of resistances in all resists.

~Thunderous leap's cooldown goes from 45s to 44s.

~A total of 40 armor.

~ Increased regeneration by 2hp/s.

I have no idea how on earth those stats are tier 3 PVP attunement. Those stats are pathetic on a lvl 10. Let alone a lvl 50.

It's the same, but your list down plays the 40ap big time.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It's the same, but your list down plays the 40ap big time.
    Because for a tier 3 attunement it's actually worse than the tier 2? And offers some stats which are utterly meaningless. (2hp/s / 40 armor / 6 resistance / -1s Thunderous Leap CD)

Valor and vengeance are cumulative and have effect over time. But those 4 are so pitifully small they might as well be replaced entirely.
    Last edited by Ranik; 11-09-2013 at 06:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread