+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 138
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: this one warrior is hacking.

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Morbidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20

    Default this one warrior is hacking.

    How can someone run in circles around me and hit me when not faceing me? I think this guy has a lag switch or something to that effect.. is this your game Trion???????? I can not beleive this. Hes not even the first guy.. Everyone is useing this exploit unpunished? ??

    Wake up and smell the coffee, clearly broken for mages to get STOMPED HARD. why even play?????? He just runs in really fast circles always behind me knowing the game doesnt let you turn that fast, why can he turn so fast but mages can not? Then his damage is OP he hit me for 5k in just a few seconds. Like it was nothing????

    Fix this Trion warriors and clerics both expoilting and hitting TOO HARD! CLERICS RAY WAS TICKING FOR 1200 EVERY SECOND, he can take control Twice and RAY ME AGAIN???

    terrible.

  2. #2
    Mei
    Mei is offline
    Ascendant Mei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    alright .
    Fluent

  3. #3
    Ascendant Primalthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,832

    Default

    Your deep and in-depth knowledge of other classes impresses me.
    Nope.

  4. #4
    Plane Walker evelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morbidd View Post
    How can someone run in circles around me and hit me when not faceing me? I think this guy has a lag switch or something to that effect.. is this your game Trion???????? I can not beleive this. Hes not even the first guy.. Everyone is useing this exploit unpunished? ??

    Wake up and smell the coffee, clearly broken for mages to get STOMPED HARD. why even play?????? He just runs in really fast circles always behind me knowing the game doesnt let you turn that fast, why can he turn so fast but mages can not? Then his damage is OP he hit me for 5k in just a few seconds. Like it was nothing????

    Fix this Trion warriors and clerics both expoilting and hitting TOO HARD! CLERICS RAY WAS TICKING FOR 1200 EVERY SECOND, he can take control Twice and RAY ME AGAIN???

    terrible.
    smurf account confirmed, or maybe he's just an idiot
    Last edited by evelen; 11-09-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morbidd View Post
    How can someone run in circles around me and hit me when not faceing me? I think this guy has a lag switch or something to that effect.. is this your game Trion???????? I can not beleive this. Hes not even the first guy.. Everyone is useing this exploit unpunished? ??

    Wake up and smell the coffee, clearly broken for mages to get STOMPED HARD. why even play?????? He just runs in really fast circles always behind me knowing the game doesnt let you turn that fast, why can he turn so fast but mages can not? Then his damage is OP he hit me for 5k in just a few seconds. Like it was nothing????

    Fix this Trion warriors and clerics both expoilting and hitting TOO HARD! CLERICS RAY WAS TICKING FOR 1200 EVERY SECOND, he can take control Twice and RAY ME AGAIN???

    terrible.
    You could jump turn with your mouse but since last patch that is a bad idea so just keep using the keyboard to turn instead!

  6. #6
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    1.) Runspeed buffs affect turning slightly
    2.) Maybe you just can't turn that fast?
    3.) Paragon is slightly overtuned (or so it seems) right now so they hit for a lot.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  7. #7
    Soulwalker Morbidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I can't be new and post? Maybe you are a hacking warrior or cleric..

    Sereing strike 1k over and over?? When not even faceing me? overpowered.. when I can't evenbget of one firball or flame bust. I just can only run away.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morbidd View Post
    I can't be new and post? Maybe you are a hacking warrior or cleric..

    Sereing strike 1k over and over?? When not even faceing me? overpowered.. when I can't evenbget of one firball or flame bust. I just can only run away.
    No one is hacking, maybe you just lack understanding of how this works?
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  9. #9
    Soulwalker Morbidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evelen View Post
    smurf account confirmed, or maybe he's just an idiot
    See for yourself. Then come back and posts, otherwise learn how to not bully me. I got Rift 3 days ago, and have had fun untill people started hacking??? I not suprised people defend cleric rays ticking dor 1200. Must be cleric.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Fragasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morbidd View Post
    See for yourself. Then come back and posts, otherwise learn how to not bully me. I got Rift 3 days ago, and have had fun untill people started hacking??? I not suprised people defend cleric rays ticking dor 1200. Must be cleric.
    As I said, you started playing very recently. Maybe you have a lacking understanding of how things work? Low level PvP is VERY unbalanced, maybe they're just better at moving around than you?

    To save you posting time, my main is a Mage and my alt (retired) is a Warrior. I've never PvPed on my Warrior.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

    Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

  11. #11
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Aim bot if I ever saw one.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  12. #12
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    OP was the one that whined for bhopping nerf
    Last edited by spaceboots; 11-09-2013 at 03:27 PM.

  13. #13
    Soulwalker Morbidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    As I said, you started playing very recently. Maybe you have a lacking understanding of how things work? Low level PvP is VERY unbalanced, maybe they're just better at moving around than you?

    To save you posting time, my main is a Mage and my alt (retired) is a Warrior. I've never PvPed on my Warrior.
    I played in best pvp guild in wow and tera. My skill dnt involes hacks like lag switches and speed hacks. See for yourself?

  14. #14
    Soulwalker Morbidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Aim bot if I ever saw one.
    Not bots, I can smash bots with no probs. They clearly have hacking systems.

  15. #15
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    He aimed right through the wall though. Indisputable.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts