+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: this one warrior is hacking.

Default this one warrior is hacking.

How can someone run in circles around me and hit me when not faceing me? I think this guy has a lag switch or something to that effect.. is this your game Trion???????? I can not beleive this. Hes not even the first guy.. Everyone is useing this exploit unpunished? ??

Wake up and smell the coffee, clearly broken for mages to get STOMPED HARD. why even play?????? He just runs in really fast circles always behind me knowing the game doesnt let you turn that fast, why can he turn so fast but mages can not? Then his damage is OP he hit me for 5k in just a few seconds. Like it was nothing????

Fix this Trion warriors and clerics both expoilting and hitting TOO HARD! CLERICS RAY WAS TICKING FOR 1200 EVERY SECOND, he can take control Twice and RAY ME AGAIN???

terrible.

Mei

alright .
    Fluent

Your deep and in-depth knowledge of other classes impresses me.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidd View Post
    How can someone run in circles around me and hit me when not faceing me? I think this guy has a lag switch or something to that effect.. is this your game Trion???????? I can not beleive this. Hes not even the first guy.. Everyone is useing this exploit unpunished? ??

Wake up and smell the coffee, clearly broken for mages to get STOMPED HARD. why even play?????? He just runs in really fast circles always behind me knowing the game doesnt let you turn that fast, why can he turn so fast but mages can not? Then his damage is OP he hit me for 5k in just a few seconds. Like it was nothing????

Fix this Trion warriors and clerics both expoilting and hitting TOO HARD! CLERICS RAY WAS TICKING FOR 1200 EVERY SECOND, he can take control Twice and RAY ME AGAIN???

terrible.
    smurf account confirmed, or maybe he's just an idiot
    Last edited by evelen; 11-09-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

Rift Chaser

terrible.
    You could jump turn with your mouse but since last patch that is a bad idea so just keep using the keyboard to turn instead!

1.) Runspeed buffs affect turning slightly
    2.) Maybe you just can't turn that fast?
    3.) Paragon is slightly overtuned (or so it seems) right now so they hit for a lot.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

I can't be new and post? Maybe you are a hacking warrior or cleric..

Sereing strike 1k over and over?? When not even faceing me? overpowered.. when I can't evenbget of one firball or flame bust. I just can only run away.

I can't be new and post? Maybe you are a hacking warrior or cleric..

Sereing strike 1k over and over?? When not even faceing me? overpowered.. when I can't evenbget of one firball or flame bust. I just can only run away.
    No one is hacking, maybe you just lack understanding of how this works?
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Quote Originally Posted by evelen View Post
    smurf account confirmed, or maybe he's just an idiot
    See for yourself. Then come back and posts, otherwise learn how to not bully me. I got Rift 3 days ago, and have had fun untill people started hacking??? I not suprised people defend cleric rays ticking dor 1200. Must be cleric.

See for yourself. Then come back and posts, otherwise learn how to not bully me. I got Rift 3 days ago, and have had fun untill people started hacking??? I not suprised people defend cleric rays ticking dor 1200. Must be cleric.
    As I said, you started playing very recently. Maybe you have a lacking understanding of how things work? Low level PvP is VERY unbalanced, maybe they're just better at moving around than you?

To save you posting time, my main is a Mage and my alt (retired) is a Warrior. I've never PvPed on my Warrior.

Aim bot if I ever saw one.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

OP was the one that whined for bhopping nerf
    Last edited by spaceboots; 11-09-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    As I said, you started playing very recently. Maybe you have a lacking understanding of how things work? Low level PvP is VERY unbalanced, maybe they're just better at moving around than you?

To save you posting time, my main is a Mage and my alt (retired) is a Warrior. I've never PvPed on my Warrior.
    I played in best pvp guild in wow and tera. My skill dnt involes hacks like lag switches and speed hacks. See for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Aim bot if I ever saw one.
    Not bots, I can smash bots with no probs. They clearly have hacking systems.

He aimed right through the wall though. Indisputable.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast