+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By PathOfExile
  • 2 Post By TadaceAce
  • 1 Post By The Thondrin

Thread: Just saying

Konstantene, Izualy, Mykee, Aristeiia.

Quote Originally Posted by PathOfExile View Post
    Great and I'll leave out all the other **** warrior has rogue doesn't. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Great and I'll leave out all the other **** warrior has rogue doesn't. Just saying.
    Stealth manages to hide behind a curtain in every pvp discussion. Rogues go through great lengths to keep it this way.

Oh and as for the quote. Yes please, tell us what warrior has that rogue doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TadaceAce View Post
    Stealth manages to hide behind a curtain in every pvp discussion. Rogues go through great lengths to keep it this way.

Oh and as for the quote. Yes please, tell us what warrior has that rogue doesn't.
    Pull. Proper PvP tank specs have a place in warfronts and CQ.

The reason why you never hear rogues talk about it is because they don't give a ****. I am stuck dealing with it on nb just because of the only from stealth abilities, it lasts 30s and you run slow. The majority of rogues play mm, so only sins care.

Quote Originally Posted by TadaceAce View Post

#show Thunderous Leap

lololol
    Thondrin - W̶o̶l̶f̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Derpwood - Warrior - Doing it wrong since 2011 - I melee in CQ

Rift Disciple

Must be really cold inside that house for him to be wearing that coat.

Actually warriors have a stealth just most are to stupid to use it.

Rogue stealth is a game changer when it comes to assassin. You can take damage with it up that breaks a temp buff, you can move at normal speed, it doesn't ever wear off, a major part of your performance is based on using from stealth attacks, utilizing it is a major CD for the soul (slip away).

For the rest of the souls though? It is nice. Nb using it is just a bonus. But, all their stealth openers are 20m away anyway. NB's usually don't make it a point to retreat back to stealth to keep fighting. A sin will sit a couple seconds to get out of combat if it will work.

BD doesn't need it at all. If anything I use stealth at the beginning of a game to open up AoE's on a crowd. I rarely use it to approach someone. I usually just use a charge or run to them. And that soul works fine without even needing major utilization of stealth.

If you can melee, stealth isn't the game changer. If you can't melee, stealth isn't going to really help you. Just saying~ It's overrated and only really worth writing home about in a solid assassin spec. It's nice for the very beginning of a fight if you have it, rest of the time it's not major.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-09-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Rogue stealth is a game changer when it comes to assassin. You can take damage with it up that breaks a temp buff, you can move at normal speed, it doesn't ever wear off, a major part of your performance is based on using from stealth attacks, utilizing it is a major CD for the soul (slip away).

For the rest of the souls though? It is nice. Nb using it is just a bonus. But, all their stealth openers are 20m away anyway. NB's usually don't make it a point to retreat back to stealth to keep fighting. A sin will sit a couple seconds to get out of combat if it will work.

BD doesn't need it at all. If anything I use stealth at the beginning of a game to open up AoE's on a crowd. I rarely use it to approach someone. I usually just use a charge or run to them. And that soul works fine without even needing major utilization of stealth.

If you can melee, stealth isn't the game changer. If you can't melee, stealth isn't going to really help you. Just saying~ It's overrated and only really worth writing home about in a solid assassin spec. It's nice for the very beginning of a fight if you have it, rest of the time it's not major.
    Wrong and here is a example of how stealth in full tempest helps you.

My 3 man team torhid ( as full temp), khellen ( cleric healer) me also full temp guarding defiance side. Tor and I go stealth and use khellen as bait making anyone Goin to cap only see our healer. There lies a caster stealth advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxer View Post
    Wrong and here is a example of how stealth in full tempest helps you.

My 3 man team torhid ( as full temp), khellen ( cleric healer) me also full temp guarding defiance side. Tor and I go stealth and use khellen as bait making anyone Goin to cap only see our healer. There lies a caster stealth advantage.
    So you use 3 people to do something I do solo, and I don't even have perma stealth. Use recon vial, if red dots approach, go into stealth and attack whoever comes. If they bring a whole team, stay in stealth and move away, then recap when the zerg leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    So you use 3 people to do something I do solo, and I don't even have perma stealth. Use recon vial, if red dots approach, go into stealth and attack whoever comes. If they bring a whole team, stay in stealth and move away, then recap when the zerg leaves.
    Wuss. The old Charliekelly would send the zerg back to zerg hell...and only have to pop a minor pot after it was all over to top off that 10% lost hp.
    Last edited by Virchow; 11-09-2013 at 07:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread