+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warlord's conquest cell

Soulwalker

Default Warlord's conquest cell

I've got a PVP freelancers trinket and seal that now says I can upgrade with the Warlord's conquest cell. The Conquest Quartermaster is supposed to have them but he only has Freelancer ones. Any ideas on how to find them?

New conquest I suspect.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Comes with the new Conquest. Which is "soon".
    Last edited by bctrainers; 11-08-2013 at 01:31 AM.
    --BC

Soulwalker

thanks guys

Ascendant

It will cost warlord conquest marks, freelancers conquest marks are being removed at the same time. I finally bought my second trinket, which I may or may not ever use, just to get rid of marks before they are taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    It will cost warlord conquest marks, freelancers conquest marks are being removed at the same time. I finally bought my second trinket, which I may or may not ever use, just to get rid of marks before they are taken away.
    I thought Daglar or some other dev said that the current conquest marks would get converted. Spending them now may be a good idea anyway though if the conversion rate is low.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanthe View Post
    I thought Daglar or some other dev said that the current conquest marks would get converted. Spending them now may be a good idea anyway though if the conversion rate is low.
    The wording was "removed" when I read it.

Plane Touched

Does anyone have a link to the quote?

Removed and converted would be drastically different.

Rift Disciple

here's the relevant part:

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

When Steppes goes live - we will be wiping Freelancer's Marks of Conquest. Gear that used to require Freelancer's Marks of Conquest will no longer require CQ marks. New marks will be awarded for new rewards.

~Daglar
    certainly sounds like no conversion which is unfortunate.
    ...its totally possible that a bug exists somewhere. ~Daglar

Basically free lancer marks disappear and the new CQ marks should be warlord....expect and this is just my assumption new essences, and the ability to upgrade trinket and seal. Would be nice that instead of a currency wipe they did a conversion to Infinity Stones...nice kick back to those who only PvP...then again IS aren't that hard if your willing to put in the time to get them so we shall see.
    Marrow of Seastone (Cleric-Main)
    Kelebra of Seastone (Mage-Alt)
    Remorse of Seastone (Warrior-Alt)
    Nine of Seastone (Rogue-Alt)

Rift Disciple

well, daglar has clearly stated they will never convert pvp currency to pve so that isn't happening.

i do think it would be nice to see maybe a 5:1 conversion from freelancer to warlord marks though since freelancer is being removed completely.
    ...its totally possible that a bug exists somewhere. ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by bouhhan View Post
    well, daglar has clearly stated they will never convert pvp currency to pve so that isn't happening.

i do think it would be nice to see maybe a 5:1 conversion from freelancer to warlord marks though since freelancer is being removed completely.
    I highly doubt, unless we all go on a QQ rampage we will see a conversion....this is essentially their latest pvp carrot and doing a conversion is just going to cut the time to get that carrot down and ultimately put more pressure on them to provide more content, gear, whatever before 3.0. Then again who knows, I have learned to expect the worst and be happy with what we get when it comes to PvP in this game. Which is a real shame because out of virtually every other mmo out there I love Rift and its soul system and content.

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Comes with the new Conquest. Which is "soon".
    So how much time do we have to buy the current trinket with the current Freelancer marks? Is it even worth it to try to gather Freelancer marks today to try to get the trinket? Or is that effort completely wasted because there's not enough time to gather enough Freelancer marks before they go away?

What's the current estimate for when the Freelancer marks go away?

I'm an altoholic: Thirteen 60 clerics, eleven 60 rogues, eleven 60 warriors, five 60 mages, etc...

Hard to say since they have only stated that the current gear can be purchased without the freelancer CQ marks. Could just end up costing favor, or possible cost the new CQ marks. Will just ahve to wait and find out. I personally only need two more essences but have decided to not get them as I need the Infinity Stones for synergy crystals and no use in grinding more when there will be a newer version which will be bought with different currency. I guess to answer your question get the stuff if you have the marks now other wise screw it and just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelebra View Post
    Hard to say since they have only stated that the current gear can be purchased without the freelancer CQ marks. Could just end up costing favor, or possible cost the new CQ marks. Will just ahve to wait and find out. I personally only need two more essences but have decided to not get them as I need the Infinity Stones for synergy crystals and no use in grinding more when there will be a newer version which will be bought with different currency. I guess to answer your question get the stuff if you have the marks now other wise screw it and just wait.
    I already have it on 11 of my characters but some of my characters don't. They're almost there but it takes quite a bit of effort to get it on so many characters... Maybe a week if I really go for it...

But since I'm almost there I'm worried that the another currency may be even more difficult, or that I have to start over on something...

I'm an altoholic: Thirteen 60 clerics, eleven 60 rogues, eleven 60 warriors, five 60 mages, etc...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast