+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Greenite
  • 1 Post By Tookmyjob

Thread: Yo Dawg, time to get super cerial

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,989

    Default Yo Dawg, time to get super cerial

    You all got drunk today didn't you?

  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    This is a joke

    and this is also why i stopped my Patron membership

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    This made me laugh so hard I had to scroll up to read it again - which made me get killed by some warrior which then the server crashed

  4. #4
    General of Telara Dahliablood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    979

    Default

    I can feel your infraction coming.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    I don't mind companies having fun. But I think Trion did it at the worst possible time and day.

    People probably felt like they were really being trolled after that, then boom Shards go offline lol.

    I don't think people enjoy being frustrated all day then see that kinda of crap by the devs/cms then have the shard go offline once again lol.

  6. #6
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftinARift View Post
    I don't mind companies having fun. But I think Trion did it at the worst possible time and day.

    People probably felt like they were really being trolled after that, then boom Shards go offline lol.

    I don't think people enjoy being frustrated all day then see that kinda of crap by the devs/cms then have the shard go offline once again lol.
    Honestly if people are frusted because they can't play their game for a day is, to me, a bit childish. I thought the comment in game was hilarious. Fook being professional. People now a days are too stressed out and up tight about everything. Why so serious? :P

  7. #7
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I'm sure the Dev team, esp with all the negative comments going on all day, got blitz out their freaking mind and possibly drunk. they've been working on the problem for 12 + hours lol why not? Might help fix it.

  8. #8
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kintho View Post
    Honestly if people are frusted because they can't play their game for a day is, to me, a bit childish. I thought the comment in game was hilarious. Fook being professional. People now a days are too stressed out and up tight about everything. Why so serious? :P
    I don't think anyone cares they can't play after a major content patch. But the way Trion goes about it is frustrating. It shows a lack of testing and prep. To keep opening the shards then shutting them random off and on.

    People would much rather have a honest "hey guys sorry we were not prepared and rushed this content patch out, we will take the rest of the day to fix and will be online again on Thursday" Would be far more respectable.

    Then to troll people when they are already frustrated logging on and off.

    And 2.5 does seem very rushed since 2.4 was released not to long ago. Feels a bit sloppy.
    Last edited by DriftinARift; 11-06-2013 at 09:00 PM.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenite View Post
    This is a joke

    and this is also why i stopped my Patron membership
    or a hack ...wish I would have not re-subbed in the middle of October, after seeing the recent patches of rogues and now warrior (and yet AGAIN buffing rogues even more). Last sub I do though... Just glad I have 1 of each class, until then.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

  10. #10
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftinARift View Post
    I don't think anyone cares they can't play after a major content patch. But the way Trion goes about it is frustrating. It shows a lack of testing and prep. To keep opening the shards then shutting them random off and on.

    People would much rather have a honest "hey guys sorry we were not prepared and rushed this content patch out, we will take the rest of the day to fix and will be online again on Thursday" Would be far more respectable.

    Then to troll people when they are already frustrated logging on and off.
    Idk what went on with the on/off crap that was going on. But, I agree they should have just shut it down for the night and fix it.

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kintho View Post
    Idk what went on with the on/off crap that was going on. But, I agree they should have just shut it down for the night and fix it.
    The one time living in Australia is beneficial. During our prime time it is the middle of the night in the US and you all can reap the rewards of living in the US for once.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts