Thread: Yo Dawg, time to get super cerial

Ascendant

Default Yo Dawg, time to get super cerial

You all got drunk today didn't you?

Soulwalker

This is a joke

and this is also why i stopped my Patron membership

Shadowlander

This made me laugh so hard I had to scroll up to read it again - which made me get killed by some warrior which then the server crashed

I can feel your infraction coming.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Prophet of Telara

I don't mind companies having fun. But I think Trion did it at the worst possible time and day.

People probably felt like they were really being trolled after that, then boom Shards go offline lol.

I don't think people enjoy being frustrated all day then see that kinda of crap by the devs/cms then have the shard go offline once again lol.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by DriftinARift View Post
    I don't mind companies having fun. But I think Trion did it at the worst possible time and day.

People probably felt like they were really being trolled after that, then boom Shards go offline lol.

I don't think people enjoy being frustrated all day then see that kinda of crap by the devs/cms then have the shard go offline once again lol.
    Honestly if people are frusted because they can't play their game for a day is, to me, a bit childish. I thought the comment in game was hilarious. Fook being professional. People now a days are too stressed out and up tight about everything. Why so serious? :P

Shadowlander

I'm sure the Dev team, esp with all the negative comments going on all day, got blitz out their freaking mind and possibly drunk. they've been working on the problem for 12 + hours lol why not? Might help fix it.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kintho View Post
    Honestly if people are frusted because they can't play their game for a day is, to me, a bit childish. I thought the comment in game was hilarious. Fook being professional. People now a days are too stressed out and up tight about everything. Why so serious? :P
    I don't think anyone cares they can't play after a major content patch. But the way Trion goes about it is frustrating. It shows a lack of testing and prep. To keep opening the shards then shutting them random off and on.

People would much rather have a honest "hey guys sorry we were not prepared and rushed this content patch out, we will take the rest of the day to fix and will be online again on Thursday" Would be far more respectable.

Then to troll people when they are already frustrated logging on and off.

And 2.5 does seem very rushed since 2.4 was released not to long ago. Feels a bit sloppy.
    Last edited by DriftinARift; 11-06-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenite View Post
    This is a joke

and this is also why i stopped my Patron membership
    or a hack ...wish I would have not re-subbed in the middle of October, after seeing the recent patches of rogues and now warrior (and yet AGAIN buffing rogues even more). Last sub I do though... Just glad I have 1 of each class, until then.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by DriftinARift View Post
    I don't think anyone cares they can't play after a major content patch. But the way Trion goes about it is frustrating. It shows a lack of testing and prep. To keep opening the shards then shutting them random off and on.

People would much rather have a honest "hey guys sorry we were not prepared and rushed this content patch out, we will take the rest of the day to fix and will be online again on Thursday" Would be far more respectable.

Then to troll people when they are already frustrated logging on and off.
    Idk what went on with the on/off crap that was going on. But, I agree they should have just shut it down for the night and fix it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kintho View Post
    Idk what went on with the on/off crap that was going on. But, I agree they should have just shut it down for the night and fix it.
    The one time living in Australia is beneficial. During our prime time it is the middle of the night in the US and you all can reap the rewards of living in the US for once.

+ Reply to Thread