+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ecru

Thread: Looking for ideal PA build since 2.5 update.

Default Looking for ideal PA build since 2.5 update.

I'm sure this will be difficult to get a good response to for a while due to the downtime, but I'm looking to find the most ideal way to spend my PA points, given the new PvP Tier and the 'bonus' trees.

I'm a rogue and currently have 576 pts to spend. Obviously I'm going to max out all the pvp tiers first, but my question is it more worth it to get all of the stats/resistances from each attunement and then work on maxing the requirements for the new dex/ap bonus tree? Or should I max out air and water first to get the maxed out bonus tree, leaving the other attunements with no points in them at all?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by PyroKiller; 11-06-2013 at 04:59 PM.

depends on whether you play melee or ranged on your rogue. i play sin most of the time so i put my ~760ish points into war, water, air, and death first for the dagger AP.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    depends on whether you play melee or ranged on your rogue. i play sin most of the time so i put my ~760ish points into war, water, air, and death first for the dagger AP.
    So prioritize maxing out those three before trying to get into the new dex/ap ones? I mostly play sin as well.

My pve dps is going to take a huge hit, as i'm maxing out all the pvp options in the new pvp trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

+ Reply to Thread