+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guns for Hire

Default Guns for Hire

I got that pvp quest right when I turned PR60, and finished it off. Isn't that obtained from the npc right by the door of the room near the practice dummies, the one that gives the open world pvp quests too? I've never seen that quest again, not even once, and now I'm PR67.5 but I've seen it in some recent screen shots in these forums by people who've been doing pvp a lot. I had figured it was a one time "welcome to PR60" quest as reason for never seeing it again. So how do I get that quest again? Some different npc than the one I thought I got it from that 1 time?
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

it comes back like magic every wednesday
    -Skavok - MaleViolence -

Quote Originally Posted by dcndnts View Post
    it comes back like magic every wednesday
    Ahh, thanks for the quick response! I check often but never see it offered since that 1st time. It should be there for me now then, since I've only done it once and did turn it in back then. 7 PR levels ago. Maybe I'll have to bug report it, but I'll first check the npc again today - it's been many PR levels since I've done that quest! I'll also again check to make sure it doesn't exist in my quest logs and marked as not to be shown, but I'm sure I've only had the quest be offered once to me. It should show to complete at the npc itself if I had it hidden in my quest logs though.

Which reminds me. Off topic QQ time. They still can't have the guild quests remain marked as to be tracked. It forgets every single logoff and turns off tracking. Those renew every Wednesday too. Oh, and 2 of my bags still creep across the screen. Oh, and I still can't place the chatbox at extreme bottom left of UI and have it still be there at next login. 3 years later and counting. /hugesigh
    Last edited by Taptap; 11-04-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    Specter

Quote Originally Posted by Taptap View Post
    I got that pvp quest right when I turned PR60, and finished it off. Isn't that obtained from the npc right by the door of the room near the practice dummies, the one that gives the open world pvp quests too? I've never seen that quest again, not even once, and now I'm PR67.5 but I've seen it in some recent screen shots in these forums by people who've been doing pvp a lot. I had figured it was a one time "welcome to PR60" quest as reason for never seeing it again. So how do I get that quest again? Some different npc than the one I thought I got it from that 1 time?
    That's the right NPC. Are you sure you finished it the last time? Maybe check the pvp section of your quest list?
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by robbinthehoodz View Post
    That's the right NPC. Are you sure you finished it the last time? Maybe check the pvp section of your quest list?
    QQ helps, lol. I just logged in and checked yet again - and this time it was there at the npc for me to accept! CS has indeed improved. Must have seen this topic! It's not like I haven't been checking since 7 PR levels ago, haha. Good, I have a small chance as a pug to complete it before next Wed server reset (and patch 2.5!)
    Last edited by Taptap; 11-04-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    Specter

QQ helps, lol. I just logged in and checked yet again - and this time it was there at the npc for me to accept! CS has indeed improved. Must have seen this topic! It's not like I haven't been checking since 7 PR levels ago, haha. Good, I have a small chance as a pug to complete it before next Wed server reset (and patch 2.5!)
    I fixed it with my mind bullets. Hooray!

http://imgur.com/fuPar
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

lol
    Think that colorful wand might fix the lag I experienced there in TB when I went to go check that npc? I couldn't believe it. All 4 cores went into 3.1GHz mode and both graphics chips went into hyper whatever and almost reached 70C. Ima gonna have to re-enable click to move haha, I'm serious I thought the server had to be broiling hot! I bet they're using quantum computing quality cooling methods for their servers! And it's not enough!

Never saw it like that in TB before, only when I get pulled into the midst of the enemy in CQ do get that bad of lag. Maybe because I play at night and not during prime time (usually).
    Last edited by Taptap; 11-04-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    Specter

lol
    Think that colorful wand might fix the lag I experienced there in TB when I went to go check that npc? I couldn't believe it. All 4 cores went into 3.1GHz mode and both graphics chips went into hyper whatever and almost reached 70C. Ima gonna have to re-enable click to move haha, I'm serious I thought the server had to be broiling hot! I bet they're using quantum computing quality cooling methods for their servers! And it's not enough!

Never saw it like that in TB before, only when I get pulled into the midst of the enemy in CQ do get that bad of lag. Maybe because I play at night and not during prime time (usually).
    I'm on seastone... I'll never experience what you did.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Only posting here to say drooooool, I think I got pregnant from that.

Honestly how can one guy be so good looking.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

+ Reply to Thread