+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TB - PvP Quest?

Default TB - PvP Quest?

I'll show my noobness here! If I take these quest, can I do them solo, or is everyone doing these as a group? I would appreciate any advise at all really, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TB - PvP Quest?-pvpquest.jpg  
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

Champion

You can do it alone, but I like to do it at least with a duo: One does the quest, and one has an eye on attackers, because you are pvp-flagged then - and if not good pvp-geared, an easy kill for some shardhoppers from the pvp-shard.
    Last edited by Mausea; 11-04-2013 at 04:10 AM.
    Melandra @ Entity @ Zaviel
    A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
    - Lady Windermere's Fan [Oscar Wilde] -

If you want Plan B - G or so, make friends with people on other shards. If push comes to shove you can always port over to another shard and solo it where its empty. Odds are one server has an empty daily area if you absolutely must play solo and are unable to complete them due to pvp groups on your server.

But...I did them for a bit to get my IS. I stopped even using assassin for the most part. Nobody ever attacked me and it was a ghost town quite often. I'm sure you will be all good, someway or another.

Just incase, you can *do* them solo as well. Not sure if you meant are they soloable or are you able to do them solo due to other pvp'ers.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-04-2013 at 04:20 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Champion

Haven't seen anyone out in the PVP dailies recently so there's no reason to do them in a group. The PVE ones are real fast to do and a quick way to get some IS, which is why I do them ontop of the other dailies. Haven't completed the kill quest in a while.

Ok thanks guys. What I meant by soloing, is me running into raids, while doing these - lol. Looks like I need to find a Guild that does these, my gear is as good as a r71 can be, besides I'm homeless from the 3Springs merge anyway. My one on one, ain't that impressive, at my age getting ganked, just gets me worked up. Thanks for the heads up

Edit
    Gnut Thanks, what the H - I'll try them, it is only a game -lol.
    Last edited by Xnats; 11-04-2013 at 07:08 AM.
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread