+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: what happen to rod channel

Rift Disciple

Default what happen to rod channel

Its pretty much dead. Is there a new channel for conquest?

yes there is
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Default Please dont

Oh my lil baby Jesus please don't start this up again. You know if you dare hint to the fact that RoD is dead zyanya supream overlord will send you a novel of hate tells. Your better off /uninstall then to have endured that physco ramblings.

RoD died long ago.
    what you knew as the recent RoD has changed brand, yet again stealing someone else's idea and calling themselves Hello Kitty. still the same people as you knew in RoD though.

Hello Kitty was initially begun as a third group to compete against both RoD and ABL. but since RoD no longer exists, we are essentially back to where we were before with Hello Kitty now being the primary pug stomping zerg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    RoD died long ago.
    what you knew as the recent RoD has changed brand, yet again stealing someone else's idea and calling themselves Hello Kitty. still the same people as you knew in RoD though.

Hello Kitty was initially begun as a third group to compete against both RoD and ABL. but since RoD no longer exists, we are essentially back to where we were before with Hello Kitty now being the primary pug stomping zerg.
    There's still ToB though, so if they ran more there'd be 3 premades.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    I've solo killed a few of their clerics in sentinel as a paragon so I don't consider them much of a threat. Haven't seen much of them other than their healers tho so I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinxx View Post
    I've solo killed a few of their clerics in sentinel as a paragon so I don't consider them much of a threat. Haven't seen much of them other than their healers tho so I could be wrong
    There's always opportunities for new people to lead, new groups to form. I'm waiting for that third to pop up somewhere.

Seastone's always seem discontent with Hello Kitty, maybe they should form their own *cough cough*
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

ToB barely have enough to fill a single raid. they might have done well on C2, the little I've seen of them in C1 they are merely a speed bump for ABL and wouldn't last long against a stacked HK(RoD) team.

after having seen them call in cross server hello kitty support just to do pvp dailies in the dendrome today, its more likely they'll follow in the footsteps of Just Cause and align themselves with hello kitty in CQ, if only to make up the numbers. which is a shame, because both JC and ToB put up more of a fight on their own than RoD/HK ever has. unlike RoD, these guys don't give up and port out of CQ if things get hard.

Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Seastone's always seem discontent with Hello Kitty, maybe they should form their own *cough cough*
    there was...led by JC. they merged into RoD before the brand change to HK

ToB barely have enough to fill a single raid. they might have done well on C2, the little I've seen of them in C1 they are merely a speed bump for ABL and wouldn't last long against a stacked HK(RoD) team.

after having seen them call in cross server hello kitty support just to do pvp dailies in the dendrome today, its more likely they'll follow in the footsteps of Just Cause and align themselves with hello kitty in CQ, if only to make up the numbers. which is a shame, because both JC and ToB put up more of a fight on their own than RoD/HK ever has. unlike RoD, these guys don't give up and port out of CQ if things get hard.
    Yeah I don't know, I've never seen HK port out of CQ because things got hard. Hasn't happened recently, at least.

Rift Disciple

what is the channel for this hello kitty?

there was...led by JC. they merged into RoD before the brand change to HK
    Ahh okay that makes sense.

HK was created because there was a ****ton of drama and powertripping in ROD behind the scenes and some people wanted to get out from underneath it and create a truly inclusive environment. ROD's theme was that anyone could lead a PM and anyone could join one, but in the end that wasn't really true. Some ROD "commanders" were basically suffocating people under a wet blanket of rules.

Drama is the final boss of all MMORPG groups. How many dissolve in a matter of days over anything else?
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

Rift Chaser

I think what was wrong with RoD was the fact they acted like elitists yet they had lots of bad players. Sweet only added fuel to the fire by constantly calling out ABL and acting like RoD was better in every premade, when this clearly wasn't the case. RoD also didn't respect better players and loyalty which is why it ended up collapsing on itself.

If you are making a premade better players should be invited first over your average players.
    They should be well known for what they do and people should know their name.

No point premading if you are just taking average players over the best of the best, which RoD was doing countless times.

If you treat your best players like **** eventually they will get fed up and leave.
    Last edited by The B Man; 11-03-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    I think what was wrong with RoD was the fact they acted like elitists yet they had lots of bad players. Sweet only added fuel to the fire by constantly calling out ABL and acting like RoD was better in every premade, when this clearly wasn't the case. RoD also didn't respect better players and loyalty which is why it ended up collapsing on itself.

If you are making a premade better players should be invited first over your average players.
    They should be well known for what they do and people should know their name.

No point premading if you are just taking average players over the best of the best, which RoD was doing countless times.

If you treat your best players like **** eventually they will get fed up and leave.
    I tend to get along with everyone reguardless but this is true.
    I had land pm me in a game where I was tanking for rod against them and he said I had a good spec and was a good player even tho I was fighting his team. That + him telling ABL not to Zerg me down when I'm soloing lead me to start tanking for ABL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast