Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Irony OP in 55 - 59

Default Irony OP in 55 - 59

hahhahhah
    Enjoycheapbeer P80 rogue

Shadowlander

how 2 rog pls halp

http://i.imgur.com/oCjc96Q.jpg

Maybe rogues are overplayed on US shards. This is EU shards...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Irony OP in 55 - 59-rogues-overplayed.jpg  
    Last edited by Siphex; 11-03-2013 at 01:31 AM.
    "Did we just slip into some alternate dimension where I actually give a flying ducky about what you say and do?"

this was my team in a codex match.
    a team that got 4 capped and spawn camped...

Irony OP in 55 - 59-lol-rogues.jpg

I wouldn't mind landing on a team full of rogues, if they weren't all bad rogues with no idea how to play their class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Lol tank warrior

wasnt so much the amount of rogues as that the only non rogue on the whole team was named legolas

gg

I have an SS from a few months ago of a library match that started off with 6 rogues, first few minutes of the match we got a few more rogues and a warrior or two.

We were tearing apart the other team all match despite all their healers, and we had all the runes... some mages/clerics popped into the match like 30 seconds before it was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

Rogues often forget you can put more than 44 points in a soul besides MM and think that winning WF's is a PvE game - just try to top the scoreboard in damage.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    Lol tank warrior
    Don't make fun if the tank. I'll run warladin to carry vessels, hold down points on either domination match or to stomp on bad sins stealth at a point. Tanks aren't completly worthless just mostly worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinxx View Post
    Don't make fun if the tank. I'll run warladin to carry vessels, hold down points on either domination match or to stomp on bad sins stealth at a point. Tanks aren't completly worthless just mostly worthless
    I wish all the people who think a tank holding a fang/vessel could get the memo that the damage is % based and you are easier to keep alive more often if you just play a DPS or hybrid spec. Major pet peeve to me is getting on my cleric and seeing a 45k hp guy holding a vessel. It turns into a massive power drain to just keep the person up. Tanks are nice for getting a hold of a vessel often, but when you get a chance to hop out of combat, should change roles imo.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-03-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I wish all the people who think a tank holding a fang/vessel could get the memo that the damage is % based and you are easier to keep alive more often if you just play a DPS or hybrid spec. Major pet peeve to me is getting on my cleric and seeing a 45k hp guy holding a vessel. It turns into a massive power drain to just keep the person up. Tanks are nice for getting a hold of a vessel often, but when you get a chance to hop out of combat, should change roles imo.
    The point to holding in warladin is the 2k spam able self heal on a 1 second cool down, No permission to die turns the killing tick if the fang Into a 25% heal instead and Touch of life is a 50% heal on a 2 min cd. I've held the fang 8min- 10 min on only 2 carries.
    All the while putting up decent damage and running an aoe stun on the enemy team.
    It's not about the health it's about the heals and utility paired with decent damage.
    Last edited by Raistlinxx; 11-03-2013 at 01:40 PM.

this thread went in a totally more boring direction than intended

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinxx View Post
    The point to holding in warladin is the 2k spam able self heal on a 1 second cool down, No permission to die turns the killing tick if the fang Into a 25% heal instead and Touch of life is a 50% heal on a 2 min cd. I've held the fang 8min- 10 min on only 2 carries.
    All the while putting up decent damage and running an aoe stun on the enemy team.
    It's not about the health it's about the heals and utility paired with decent damage.
    Looks like a great spec to hold fangs in if you don't have healers healing you already. Good healers will void out all those tools just about except the DP. AoE stuns would be far more lethal without the DR. It can play out in a good or bad manner. Sort of miss the Sab one.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-03-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

isn't it ironic
    doncha think
    a little too ironic
    yeah I really do think
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar