+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defiants, Guards, premade?...What's the deal?

Telaran

Default Defiants, Guards, premade?...What's the deal?

deleted deleted deleted
    Last edited by ohsocurioussss; 11-30-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Telaran

The most important thing to keep in mind is that which faction is winning is highly dependent on the time of day and the players queuing for PvP. Defiants aren't always winning and neither are the guards. The premade idea is actually very good. Being on a premade (2+ players) can allow you to win some warfronts even if your team is under performing by communicating your movements to your partner. My girlfriend and I do this all the time and whilst we don't win every warfront, our teamwork changes the outcome of many. Look to see which players are making a difference in your warfronts and focus primarily on healing them and you can ask them if they want to queue with you after the warfront is over. Now if you are intent on solo queueing then still look for the players that are doing best and focus mostly on them to increase your chances of success.

Aside from that, there's not much that can be done. As a defiant I'm constantly hearing that the guardians are winning every warfront and that defiant players are terrible so it goes both ways.

TLDR: Winning and losing is very dependent on day of the week, time of day, and players currently queuing. Learn the warfront mechanics and inform people in raid and hope that they listen. But always remember to hope for the best and expect the worst and you'll have a better time in warfronts. Know when you did all you could and be happy with your performance even if your team doesn't win.
    Last edited by Krenan; 11-02-2013 at 04:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread