+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tengri

Thread: Can we get new names for the extractors in CQ please?

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default Can we get new names for the extractors in CQ please?

    Hello,

    I was wondering if we could get new names for the extractors in CQ? Main reason is that players with a different language versions of the game can get different abbreviations for locations, sometimes even use one that is a different location in the English verion.

    Also just giving/adding a number to them could be an option.
    Risallien@Bloodiron(EU) <Chronic Insanity> (R90)
    Darithia@Bloodiron(EU) <Chronic Insanity> (R90)
    Mirtaraen@Bloodiron(EU) <Chronic Insanity> (R64)
    Risallien@Deepwood(NA) <--Godlike Awesomeness--> (R78)

  2. #2
    Plane Walker Stirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    410

    Default

    I doubt it since soon we will all be running from point A to point B in Steppes.


    I will miss hearing stuff like "they're coming in DP from behind", though.
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

  3. #3
    Champion Tengri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    I will miss hearing stuff like "they're coming in DP from behind", though.
    Push in
    Pull out
    Finish it
    Clean up


    I heard that during an ABL raid once. Needless to say my immature mind had a field day.
    Last edited by Tengri; 10-31-2013 at 11:10 PM.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched Rikalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risallien View Post
    Hello,

    I was wondering if we could get new names for the extractors in CQ? Main reason is that players with a different language versions of the game can get different abbreviations for locations, sometimes even use one that is a different location in the English verion.

    Also just giving/adding a number to them could be an option.
    They should call them things like, Fluffy, Homer, Bob, Cuddly etc

    I do agree with your point however, or they could just put the EU cluster back to how it was.
    Rikalus. Retired lvl 60 P76 Noob Mage. Bloodiron *Blue Team*
    Per Incendia Ego Perussi

  5. #5
    Rift Master Nantucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikalus View Post
    They should call them things like, Fluffy, Homer, Bob, Cuddly etc

    I do agree with your point however, or they could just put the EU cluster back to how it was.


    Personally, I'm on a first name basis with each and every extractor. Most people just call them by their initials (CM = Curly Moe, BW = Big Willy, etc).

  6. #6
    Ascendant Shinkirou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    I doubt it since soon we will all be running from point A to point B in Steppes.


    I will miss hearing stuff like "they're coming in DP from behind", though.
    "All to DP for DP"

    As well as all the TT jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser JackSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    388

    Default

    The devs didn't know what DP meant last match they played in. Needless to say it made that segment of the livestream pretty funny.
    Lockshock - 60 Mage R90
    Zeraxis - 60 Rogue R85
    If you need me, I'm on archeage now. Blight, on Inoch.
    Scratch that, it would be Blight on Thunderwing now, but I quit AA so I'm back as Lockshock on Vigil

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts