+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Yoke
  • 1 Post By Guyjax
  • 2 Post By Orangu

Thread: For Tigerlilly

  1. #1
    RIFT Guide Writer Orangu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,121

    Default For Tigerlilly

    http://i.imgur.com/NT4qtLc.jpg

    See? You didn't have to go THEY HAVE TOO MANY CLERICS and soul recall. You just have to believe in yourself and fight for your dreams.


    Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara Yoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/NT4qtLc.jpg

    See? You didn't have to go THEY HAVE TOO MANY CLERICS and soul recall. You just have to believe in yourself and fight for your dreams.
    Did I say you were done yet lith? I dont remember telling you to take a break....Get back in my pants before I give you a spanking.
    Last edited by Yoke; 10-31-2013 at 10:03 PM.

  3. #3
    Rift Master Guyjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    664

    Default

    I hate it when people run to the forums and expose people.
    Retired Raider of <-Virus@Deepwood-> & <-Forsaken@Seastone->
    Guyhax@YoMommasHouse
    #1 Beer Pong Champion NA/EU

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    What I got from that screenshot: rogues are clearly underpowered and underplayed, just look at that terrible representation compared to the other classes.

  5. #5
    Ascendant WhozDat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyjax View Post
    I hate it when people run to the forums and expose people.
    I hate it when people hate things because pixels are OP and other pixels are UP and pixel corgies and pixel avatar dogs have fights over whose pixel dog is more pixalatious then

    What did I say I don't even know.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

    Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

  6. #6
    Rift Master Sezex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    What I got from that screenshot: rogues are clearly underpowered and underplayed, just look at that terrible representation compared to the other classes.
    Cause as of now there are 2 classes in pvp, MM and healbot, rest is a waste of wf spot
    Last edited by Sezex; 11-01-2013 at 12:33 AM.

  7. #7
    Champion of Telara Mire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    i was expecting a public declaration of love and a marriage proposal and a wedding invitation to all of telara.

    disappointed.

    0 for passion

    0 for motivation

    0 for inspiration

  8. #8
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    i was expecting a public declaration of love and a marriage proposal and a wedding invitation to all of telara.

    disappointed.

    0 for passion

    0 for motivation

    0 for inspiration

    I was too, until i saw that Lith made the thread then i lost all hope immediately
    Last edited by slash_wrists; 11-01-2013 at 02:23 AM.

  9. #9
    Plane Walker evelen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sezex View Post
    Cause as of now there are 2 classes in pvp, MM and healbot, rest is a waste of wf spot
    p-p-pyro good too right?
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

  10. #10
    RIFT Guide Writer Orangu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    Sorry it wasn't a love confession. I could never cheat on Yoke like that.











    He's fragile.


    Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

  11. #11
    Ascendant charliekelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,845

    Default

    looked for my name, didn't see it, closed screenshot.

  12. #12
    General of Telara Ardor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyjax View Post
    I hate it when people run to the forums and expose people.
    Agreed. That's why it's better to expose one's self in real life. Preferably on video.

  13. #13
    RIFT Guide Writer Orangu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    Agreed. That's why it's better to expose one's self in real life. Preferably on video.

    I see what you did thar xD


    Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts