+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Level 60 warfronts.

Soulwalker

Default Level 60 warfronts.

So I have spent months to reach level 60 just to find out that im getting matched with ppl with full myrmiddon sets,when I myself have only couple pieces of freelancer gear,how is this fair at all? I have 19k hp,my opponets have 30-40k hp,I have no chances against them,how is this fair at all? This is just making me want to quit this game already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shely View Post
    So I have spent months to reach level 60 just to find out that im getting matched with ppl with full myrmiddon sets,when I myself have only couple pieces of freelancer gear,how is this fair at all? I have 19k hp,my opponets have 30-40k hp,I have no chances against them,how is this fair at all? This is just making me want to quit this game already.
    Is your gear enchanted? No.
    Are you wearing greens/pve gear? Yes.

Why would you expect to compete on the same level as people who have spent hundred of hours more than you in WF's? How narcissistic of you.
    Abovethelaw - Rank 90 Cleric, Faeblight Guardian
    Glenfiddich - Rank 7x Warrior
    Belowthelaw - Rank 7x Rogue

Level 60 warfronts.-darknut.jpg

We know it's totally unfair man but the secret is you have to attack them from behind.

1. Roll rogue
    2. ?????
    3. Profit!
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

Maybe Trion should mail fresh 60's end game gear at level cap? OP lazy much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Soulwalker

There's not a huge difference between myrmydon/warlord/freelancer set. They have more hp than you because they have more pa points, better essences, runes which add endurance, a build that stacks hp and, probably, they've had some consumables before the warfront. When you buy the weapon, it will be easier too.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Aleck0 View Post
    Is your gear enchanted? No.
    Are you wearing greens/pve gear? Yes.

Why would you expect to compete on the same level as people who have spent hundred of hours more than you in WF's? How narcissistic of you.
    If you bothered to really read his post. He is complaining about the match making putting him up against them in the first place.

To the OP,

My understanding is they are changing the matchmaking soonish to focus better on fair matchups.
    Last edited by Span; 10-31-2013 at 08:48 AM.
    Guild - Mutiny @ Greybriar
    Spannx (Rogue)
    Spannz (Cleric)
    Spannage (Mage)
    Outfitter 375 - Butcher 375 - Survival 375 - Fishing 375

Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Attachment 15355

We know it's totally unfair man but the secret is you have to attack them from behind.
    I was happy enough to forget that these barstards ever existed. They were the bane of my existence in zelda.

In my mind,"Aha! You messed up now lil guy, you just turned you back on me, attack!!" Press B, "Wtf! How are you already doing a 180?!!" then I hear "boop" as I'm bounced back into another one "boop, boop, boop". Cut to the music and me restarting at the beginning of the dungeon.

So much frustration, but such a pretty gold cartridge for NES.
    Last edited by robbinthehoodz; 10-31-2013 at 08:51 AM.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

i love the people with max gear crapping on the new player..i wonder why this game is going down the toilet. yea the op should earn their gear but getting smoked for 3 months in the process is going to drive anyone away from the game. hopefully with the match making fixes it wont be as big of a deal but currently a fresh 60 getting paired with bis rank 90s is a joke.

we need to encourage new players not tell them to take it in the rear for months to then have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i love the people with max gear crapping on the new player..i wonder why this game is going down the toilet. yea the op should earn their gear but getting smoked for 3 months in the process is going to drive anyone away from the game. hopefully with the match making fixes it wont be as big of a deal but currently a fresh 60 getting paired with bis rank 90s is a joke.

we need to encourage new players not tell them to take it in the rear for months to then have fun.
    If 2.5 is coming out on the 6th and if the new matchmaking goes live at that time. Assuming also that it works, it will only be a week of crapping though. We've all spent longer than a week under butts.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post

This should be intuitive. You are playing a video game (assuming you do it for fun) and simple math concept should spell out what you are facing. If they are aware of the other gear sets, surely they have seen the method of gating it has. When I first hit level 50 (max cap era) I went to the pvp room, look at all the vendors, and got an idea right away what I will have to endure until I am at the top of the totem pole.

Or maybe some people need a happy go lucky message that says "you will get there, just keep trying!" Either way, I think the OP is well aware of the path of progression. I think their simple gripe is that there isn't a significant population all over the spectrum of progression that gives you at least the luxury of a relatively fair game. I don't think they are overly concerned with reaching the top, just wondering if they can somehow play in their own 'league' until they get to the top. Which...in conclusion...the devs have put on their radar. Hence the PTS match making test Friday and dev posts about improving match-making efficiency. Even if we were perfectly matched for our pure gear and ranks, there are enough factors that can contribute just as much weight as gear disparity - sometimes more.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

anyone with 30-40k hp isn't hurting you very much
    Last edited by spaceboots; 10-31-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    This should be intuitive. You are playing a video game (assuming you do it for fun) and simple math concept should spell out what you are facing. If they are aware of the other gear sets, surely they have seen the method of gating it has. When I first hit level 50 (max cap era) I went to the pvp room, look at all the vendors, and got an idea right away what I will have to endure until I am at the top of the totem pole.

Or maybe some people need a happy go lucky message that says "you will get there, just keep trying!" Either way, I think the OP is well aware of the path of progression. I think their simple gripe is that there isn't a significant population all over the spectrum of progression that gives you at least the luxury of a relatively fair game. I don't think they are overly concerned with reaching the top, just wondering if they can somehow play in their own 'league' until they get to the top. Which...in conclusion...the devs have put on their radar. Hence the PTS match making test Friday and dev posts about improving match-making efficiency. Even if we were perfectly matched for our pure gear and ranks, there are enough factors that can contribute just as much weight as gear disparity - sometimes more.
    you have to take into account when players like us were going through what the OP is doing we were the average players. very few had max gear, max pa ect ect ect. being a new player in this game in this community would be extremely challenging to the point where i dont blame people for quitting. i mean when i started i was a total plug. didnt know anything but a lot of people were like that and the community supported players with guides ect ect ect. yea i took it on the chin for awhile but so were a lot of players. now with the majority of good players having the gear i couldn't imagine starting rift and having fun.

again hopefully this is all mute with the changes in a few weeks

Soulwalker

Default If some ppl would actually read my post.

I were actually complaining about me getting matched with rank 80-90 players,not about that I have bad gear,think it yourself,is it fair that a rank 60 gets matched with rank 90s?
    In the end,its not based in skill at this point anymore,a rank 60 player just doesnt have any chances against a full geared rank 90 player.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast