+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfront balance on Bloodiron

Soulwalker

Default Warfront balance on Bloodiron

Hey, I just started playing and I have a question about Warfronts for anyone playing on Bloodiron. I'm trying to level up doing pvp (and then PvP some more, at the level cap, not that interested in PvE), but I'm running into a bit of a problem considering faction balance. I play Guardian on Bloodiron, and of the 20 or so Warfronts I've participated in, I won 4, 2 of which as mercenary for the Defiant. Does this trend continue at higher level brackets or is it just a lowbie thing? Since I'm going to be playing PvP primarily, I need a server with near 50:50 faction balance for there to be any point in playing.

Soulwalker

Yesterday, I played at least 10 warfronts as defiant. I won only 1. There are other days I win almost every warfront I play. It's only have good luck and be in a good team. If you're losing a lot of wafronts, wait 10-15 minutes and try again. Probably you will be in a new team with new and better players.

Its not a Bloodiron balance issue. When you join to a bg you got players on your team from all the EU shards. And I think after merge defiants and guardians fairly balanced.
    Btw we got soon red vs. blue teams, so your factions doesn't matter after that.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

+ Reply to Thread