+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Sooo you made conquest into a 20 Minute warfront?

Ascendant

Default Sooo you made conquest into a 20 Minute warfront?

putting all european shards into one conquest with 200+ players on each faction, then simultanously lowering
    kill count in half.

thats intended? 20 Minute conquest then waiting 1h 20 minutes for the next? You serious? Port Scion now actually takes longer then conquest lol.

wtf there are more players on eu than na shards?

Ascendant

perhaps euros just kill faster

200+ players on each faction <-- I've never ever seen 200+ people on each faction on NA

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    200+ players on each faction <-- I've never ever seen 200+ people on each faction on NA
    Thats because once you join the other teams leave

player: trion CQ too long make shorter CQ last too long too many kills bloo bloo 2 hour matches

trion: thank you for your feedback, I have lowered the kill count to make the matches run a little faster

player: trion CQ too short make longer CQ over too fast not enough kills boo bloo 20 minute matches

trion: ........

Champion

Well on the EU conquest I am seeing on the map folks around an extractor of 90 plus from one side.

It still seems unbalanced in as much a 2 sides can have teams of 80 plus and one of 40.

What kills you is not being able to get any ability off due to sheer lag because of the number of players in one spot. This is a very recent thing. Did not happen when the shards were split into clusters.

CQ on EU side at peak time since merge is awful. Hundreds of people on the same map, sometimes very close the 3 fraction to each other.
    Unplayable. The kill counter is going like crazy. Few minutes and it shows zero.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

They need to put a limit on how many can join. Like maybe 100 on each side max. If they up the kill count it is not going to benefit the game or reduce lag. They need a better way to do it. Like reduce cq timer to 45mins. and cap at 100 players on each faction. Then they need to work on back end optimization of the game itself. I am NA and get tremendous lag at peak hours too.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 10-31-2013 at 02:56 AM.

why is it bad that it ends fast though? Because you can't farm glory/prestige? or because you actually enjoyed conquest?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    why is it bad that it ends fast though? Because you can't farm glory/prestige? or because you actually enjoyed conquest?
    I don't think it's what your saying here. I think it's more about the wait in between matches.
    They seem too short to some people, so maybe they feel like they didn't get much accomplished before having to wait an hour or more to go again. I like the idea of 100 max per team, 45 minute wait seems good. (I haven't witnessed 100+ on a team myself)

Personally I just do WF's in between, or some PvE stuff that's quick. I get my daily done, then the next matches are about trying to win and get that 2k weekly done. I think people forget it's a weekly and it's not all supposed to be done in one night. It IS possible, but you'd have to get lucky enough to be on a dominating team every single time for like 3-4 matches in a row.

Ascendant

I assume the issue is that a 20 min match feels like a waste of a vial, then you just log till the next one?

I mean, I haven't really "played" conquest in quite some time but I can see that being an issue for those that do.

I still think its stupid that kills in CQ are worth so much favor and prestige when you get far more of them than you do in WFs, on the right team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyloch View Post
    I don't think it's what your saying here. I think it's more about the wait in between matches.
    They seem too short to some people, so maybe they feel like they didn't get much accomplished before having to wait an hour or more to go again. I like the idea of 100 max per team, 45 minute wait seems good. (I haven't witnessed 100+ on a team myself)

Personally I just do WF's in between, or some PvE stuff that's quick. I get my daily done, then the next matches are about trying to win and get that 2k weekly done. I think people forget it's a weekly and it's not all supposed to be done in one night. It IS possible, but you'd have to get lucky enough to be on a dominating team every single time for like 3-4 matches in a row.
    right i still dont understand what the issue is though. you can easily get the weekly done in a week despite short matches people were getting like 800 kills per match last night. so the only complaint is not being able to farm as much favor/prestige or wanting longer matches because you enjoy it.

I wish it was 20 mins.
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

I ran in 4 CQ matches yesterday afternoon/evening, and every one went by in 20 minutes.
    It was awesome!

Massive fights with multiple premades all slugging it out.
    The kill counter was dropping by a dozen per screen update.

The fights go that quick because that's what the participants want.
    They don't want endless extractor capping...
    They want the maximum number of kills in as little time as possible.

The fights aren't boring, the rewards are high, and participants then get to run warfronts in between.

I don't see the problem. (other than a frame rate of 0.25 fps during fights)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast