+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Red Vs Blue Timeframe. Please.

Default Red Vs Blue Timeframe. Please.

After playing a good bit today its really becoming obvious that Guards are stacked, at least on the weekly reset days. In most cases as a Defiant im doing 1/3 if not half of my entire teams damage with half or more of the kills. Im not saying im amazing but for a team to be that bad consistently theres a problem. I got up today and played 10 warfronts. I won the one i was merced on, lost the 9 i wasn't merced, and had top damage on 7/10 games.
    Defiants have a few good players that hop on occasionaly or at specific times but an utter sea of horrible players that need evened out.
    Please give us a timeframe on red vs Blue.
    I love being a defiant, have been since release. Please Please let us know that the light at the end of this sewage tunnel is close.
    ~Harming

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinxx View Post
    After playing a good bit today its really becoming obvious that Guards are stacked
    ~Harming
    this is odd,

I am a guardian, and I have a very similar experience, that is to say when I am playing a mercenary chances of winning seem to be higher. This is actually opposite to what OP describes.

Could it be just a random fluctuation? Obviously game managers have access to true statistics of factions winning/loosing. I think making that information public could be very useful
    If you were right, I would have agreed with you...
    Gorg@Greybriar - rogue
    Gogr@Greybriar - cleric

i have won 3 scions as defiant already since the reset...
    Last edited by ecru; 10-30-2013 at 06:57 AM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by Gogr View Post
    this is odd,

I am a guardian, and I have a very similar experience, that is to say when I am playing a mercenary chances of winning seem to be higher. This is actually opposite to what OP describes.

Could it be just a random fluctuation? Obviously game managers have access to true statistics of factions winning/loosing. I think making that information public could be very useful
    You have to take into account also, im only talking about level 60. Sub 60 has no account in team balance. Also, when im saying damage, from the soul i primarily play its ST damage, not aoe fluff. The next point to make is that i have played spurts of 16hrs + and see similar things happening in bursts throughout the day. Its at its worst on weekly reset days. As a Defiant your lucky to win maby 1/20 on reset days because all the top guard players log for their marks or run their pre-mades for easy wins. Its an utter ****storm to pvp as a Defiant, has been for about the last 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    Thats cool. Hope you keep it up. I have not been so lucky, havent been really for the last few months. I can usually tell if we have a chance or not by inspecting my team at the start. Most of the time is 50% pve gear with missing slots and that just makes me sad.

Rift Chaser

After playing a good bit today its really becoming obvious that Guards are stacked, at least on the weekly reset days. In most cases as a Defiant im doing 1/3 if not half of my entire teams damage with half or more of the kills. Im not saying im amazing but for a team to be that bad consistently theres a problem. I got up today and played 10 warfronts. I won the one i was merced on, lost the 9 i wasn't merced, and had top damage on 7/10 games.
    Defiants have a few good players that hop on occasionaly or at specific times but an utter sea of horrible players that need evened out.
    Please give us a timeframe on red vs Blue.
    I love being a defiant, have been since release. Please Please let us know that the light at the end of this sewage tunnel is close.
    ~Harming
    No one is stacked it is all in your head.

I like the way you called your team trash in a nice way though so much for that other post about egos.

Thats cool. Hope you keep it up. I have not been so lucky, havent been really for the last few months. I can usually tell if we have a chance or not by inspecting my team at the start. Most of the time is 50% pve gear with missing slots and that just makes me sad.
    i thought the last two were losses for sure after looking at the opposing team, but ecrusab's choking gas bomb and land mine trolling was enough to keep all of the idiots who wanted to fight over the bridge from retaking it all three games
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Rift Chaser

i thought the last two were losses for sure after looking at the opposing team, but ecrusab's choking gas bomb and land mine trolling was enough to keep all of the idiots who wanted to fight over the bridge from retaking it all three games
    too be fair one of those games the enemy team didn't have any healers.

I've always been quite happy to play for my faction.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Champion of Telara

I dont care if its red vs blue, guardian vs defiant, team a vs team b or whatever.

All i want is an even class split between teams. Not spec, specs can be changed, just class. Then at least each team can have an even number of clerics and mages who could heal rather than getting a team with none and a team with 5 potential healers.

Quote Originally Posted by The B Man View Post
    No one is stacked it is all in your head.

I like the way you called your team trash in a nice way though so much for that other post about egos.
    I have never said anything along the lines of im the best player in the game. I will say tho i have pvp gear on in every warfront. I also hit keys the whole time in in a warfront. I tend to do stuff other than run headfirst into a sea of red, unless its called for to delay a cap. I use my head. I honsetly just dont understand how people can be that bad....

And this post wasnt mean for anyone but a dev to respond to. I dont care about what anyone has to say or add in, i just want a dam timeframe. Is it tomorrow or in 2018?
    Last edited by Raistlinxx; 10-30-2013 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogr View Post
    this is odd,

This is actually opposite to what OP describes.
    I think so much of the imbalance is transitory, which is why people sometimes can't agree on which side is better at which time(s). Both sides have at least 10 good players and 10 bad players, so if you happen to be playing with the bad players against the good players you will lose. And then both sides may requeue and get put against each other in basically the same times.

Even if both sides were equal overall, there would still be 2 hour stretches where it would just suck to be one side. Red vs Blue would fix that.

You can win almost all your Scion games if you do it 61rs style . At least greatly increase the chances. Nobody tries near as hard as a focused 61rs.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    You can win almost all your Scion games if you do it 61rs style . At least greatly increase the chances. Nobody tries near as hard as a focused 61rs.
    Ive noticed this also. mainly in Library tho. ill go full tank / survival and call a rune to hold for the match. Hold it 3-4 times, die. go to get it again and see an 18k hp player pick it up right infront of me.
    Things that make you go ugh......

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    61rs doesn't have near the amount of pretty numbers on my screen as 61 sab.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast