+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Baramos

Thread: Just came back since releaes month! Quick question

Soulwalker

Default Just came back since releaes month! Quick question

Hey guys,

First, I'm glad to be back. Seems like a lot of good changes have been made since I came back. And being F2P was a plus! My question is regarding PvP gear and how to properly save/farm for it.

I'm leveling my 32 (as it seems my 45 has been lost) I'm going to grind out levels in WF's to farm maximum Favor (unless there is a better way) As a Cleric, what do I save for? Set 7? Is there anything better for PvP gear or is that it? (I don't want to dump money on gems to get Set 8)

P.S. Set 7 is uglier than SIN, is there any set you recommend for good skins?

If I were level 32 I would save favor and then buy 4 pieces of level 50 gear and the crystal for the set bonus and then start buying level 60 items to have ready for when you hit max level.

As for the skins, since there is a wardrobe feature now, you can use whatever you think looks the best.
    Last edited by Baramos; 10-29-2013 at 05:20 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyman21 View Post
    Hey guys,

First, I'm glad to be back. Seems like a lot of good changes have been made since I came back. And being F2P was a plus! My question is regarding PvP gear and how to properly save/farm for it.

I'm leveling my 32 (as it seems my 45 has been lost) I'm going to grind out levels in WF's to farm maximum Favor (unless there is a better way) As a Cleric, what do I save for? Set 7? Is there anything better for PvP gear or is that it? (I don't want to dump money on gems to get Set 8)

P.S. Set 7 is uglier than SIN, is there any set you recommend for good skins?
    Ok to start don't waste your favor on sub 60 PVp sets. I'd say PVp from 50 on exclusively until you have your planar focus, and full freelancer set bought, the mercinary lesser essences would be nice also so you have something to bolster in each slot. After farming all that you should be between level 57-59.
    Finish those few levels off however you'd like and your set as a fresh 60 to get into PVp. And you should get to a decent prestiege rank from grinding 50+. Probably around pres 50-60ish.

Rift Chaser

I kinda like the graphics of the gear you get for the PvP dailies leveling from 50 - 60. So I put that in my wardrobe slot.

As for buying PvP gear pre 60, the only bonus would be the 4 piece crystal. Your PvE gear gets bolstered, so the PvP stats on the pre 60 gear don't make you superpowered. Leveling up, you are kinda over powerful dpsing anyhow.

+ Reply to Thread