+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Antigonos

Thread: Okay...we get it, Guards have all the good players. Can we do something about it now?

Default Okay...we get it, Guards have all the good players. Can we do something about it now?

Idk man, I'm not trying to complain, but I was C2 and didn't have any issue with one faction being consistently more dominant. It was evenly matched ftmp and it didn't really depend on the time of day. I play an average of 10 wfs a day, before I would do as well as 5-6 wins on C2 but now it's consistently been MAYBE 3 wins.

If I'm wrong just explain to me how so, not trying to start **** or anything..

Thoughts plez.

Soon It will be basically factionless pvp. Red vs blue

Then on top of that, and ELO system to track players and match them accordingly. Probably to evenly match the teams and moat likely spread out the wins.

It might suck now but I have a feeling thats going to change in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by zoar View Post
    Soon It will be basically factionless pvp. Red vs blue

Then on top of that, and ELO system to track players and match them accordingly. Probably to evenly match the teams and moat likely spread out the wins.

It might suck now but I have a feeling thats going to change in the near future.
    Well, that's great news. I'm still just grinding for myrm so wins/losses aren't a huge deal, but it's just kind of ridiculous at this point, good to know it won't remain this way indefinitely.

Hi!

Like you I am also from C2! Land of keyboard turners, and home to those who have not witnessed the glory that is Mired!

Like you I noticed absolutely no difference pre-merge in warfronts! Winning a majority of them with my l33t keyboard turning skills!

Now, after the merge, I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arr.....wrong game sorry.

Now after the merge, I still have noticed no difference!
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Are you on seastone? I could swear I remember you complaining on one of the chats about not being able to get your random done the other day. I was confused because I had won more than 1/2 of my matches as defiant at the same time of day.

Feel free to jump in some of my randoms with me, I have only ever solo queued but that's only cuz assburgers.
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

queue with a defiant on primetime

easy win!

Quote Originally Posted by PyroKiller View Post
    Idk man, I'm not trying to complain, but I was C2 and didn't have any issue with one faction being consistently more dominant. It was evenly matched ftmp and it didn't really depend on the time of day. I play an average of 10 wfs a day, before I would do as well as 5-6 wins on C2 but now it's consistently been MAYBE 3 wins.

If I'm wrong just explain to me how so, not trying to start **** or anything..

Thoughts plez.
    Lol c2 was a worse slaughterfest with defiants over guardian than c1 was with guardian over defiant. Somehow when it all came together guardians won. Sorry wf isn't a faceroll farmfest anymore for c2 defiants..

Ascendant

inc before people say "red is so much better then green" "all good players are in red"

^^

I think that might just be perception. I logged into my defiant rogue and won around 3/5 of my games (you might have been on one of those teams). Logged onto my guardian cleric and won 3/5 of my games. Sometimes it goes the other way.

I WF a good deal on both sides, and occasionally you fall into a rotation with or against a set of good PvPers.

It's not consistently one or the other, other than Defiant generally has more DPS and Guardian has more healing.

...If I switched factions again, how will the Guardians ever win again?......
    Elimination aka Gramps, formerly of MMAC, Squabs Squad, Mobile Death Squad,FoTM,Temporal Insurgence, Beep Beep Imma Jeep and Philanthropy

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    inc before people say "red is so much better then green" "all good players are in red"

^^
    Red is...no WAIT...Green! Yeaaah...Green is better than Red now!!! I just hope they dont add a third faction and call it Blue!
    Last edited by Stahker; 10-29-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    It's better to be judged by twelve,
    than be carried by six...
    "X" thinks, I AM that "X".
    I THINK. Therefore, I Am.

+ Reply to Thread